Hotels for superbowl

Never been to houston but thinking about the superbowl. Where are some hotels in houston that are close but not to close thanks. Or which area
The Hilton in Greenspoint is actually not too bad (despite the area) especially if you're coming in via IAH.
Good luck, last I looked prices were pretty high and places are filling up. You may want to consider paying a provider her overnight rate and staying at her incall. But... I like the downtown hotels: Hilton and Marriott brands by Discovery Green, The Four Seasons, The Magnolia, The Sam Houston, The Icon (my all time fav) and the JW on Main. The Galleria area has lots of nice places as well. You may consider a place near the rail so you can take the train to NRG.
I hear boardman in renting out his litterbox. Like new. Hardly ever shits in it. Word is he prefers stripper heels.

It's going to be a mad house NRG Area is going through major renovations and the prices for anything within a 5 mile radius is already ridiculous and many aren't even letting you book that far in advance unless you pay all up front and the average rates I've seen are triple to quad multiples of the high end standard normal rates
I was able to rent my incall out during all star weekend a few years back for $1,500 a night. One of the girls that won top model one year and her boyfriend were my renters. They were fabulous guests. No damage, no issues and they left their liquor, girl scout cookies (lol) and a fridge full of food when they departed Monday.

I'm hoping to do it again with superbowl, but I'm confident I can't ask as much since superbowl is at NRG and the all star game was Toyota center. But then again I am on Main so maybe the direct lightrail access will work in my favor .... I'm excited to see.
I hear boardman in renting out his litterbox. Like new. Hardly ever shits in it. Word is he prefers stripper heels.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That mother fucker owes me close to 3 grand for cardboard boxes.....