Why is greek yes or no instead of YMMV?

I know that most women don't enjoy greek. However, there are a lot that do, if it's done gently and correctly. That being said, I certainly understand a woman not providing greek to some well hung guy.

I'm curious why there aren't any providers that advertise greek with conditions, i.e. six inches or less. Thoughts?
  • Carl
  • 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Well, #1 it's not about length it's about girth.

#2, it may be something they choose to reserve for an SO or private life.

#3, it may be something that is a bit of a hassle for them. The quality and diligent providers I know that do greek will prepare for a greek session, shall we say gastro-intestinally, to assure there are no embarrassing or off-putting accidents to deflate the fantasy. Some providers may decide to not do greek on the spur of the moment or even at all, so they don't have to make such preparations, sometimes in vain if the client cancels or changes their mind. Sometimes, a gal just wants to have a big lunch.
Maybe its just a pain in the ass.
Each to his or her own. To be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure what it is I enjoy from day to day. There are some constants, but my mood definitely changes from day to day.
  • ztonk
  • 07-01-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm curious why there aren't any providers that advertise greek with conditions, i.e. six inches or less. Originally Posted by Eccie42
One guy's six inches is another guys...

Seriously though, I think the ladies who selectively provide Greek want to get a first-hand look at the equipment in question before committing. I'm sure they also want to get an idea of what type of guy you are, since that part of the anatomy isn't as resilient as the vagina, and they want a guy who understands going slow and the meaning of the words "slow down" and "stop".

Thus a Mediterranean visit might require two sessions... a "screening" one and then the one that gets you to your "final destination"...
Seriously though, I think the ladies who selectively provide Greek want to get a first-hand look at the equipment in question before committing. I'm sure they also want to get an idea of what type of guy you are, since that part of the anatomy isn't as resilient as the vagina, and they want a guy who understands going slow and the meaning of the words "slow down" and "stop".

Thus a Mediterranean visit might require two sessions... a "screening" one and then the one that gets you to your "final destination"... Originally Posted by ztonk
So some providers do offer it (on a case by case basis of course), but don't advertise it?

I've only seen it mentioned in a yes or no type fashion.
I am not YMMV. Always yes, if it's healthy and STD-free. Wrap it up, and size is not a problem for the backdoor. ~The mind has to bee willing for the body to open up. and then, all things are possible. It has an amazing amount of stretch, if done right.
I am not YMMV. Always yes, if it's healthy and STD-free. Wrap it up, and size is not a problem for the backdoor. ~The mind has to bee willing for the body to open up. and then, all things are possible. It has an amazing amount of stretch, if done right. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Great minds think alike & we obviously have the same philosophy on "the mind has to (bee) willing for the body to open up." It's definitely something that requires a clear mind as you have to relax or it will hurt. The ladies who enjoy Greek are definitely the best teachers, too, for those wanting to go on such an excursion. I want you to know the right way to approach this activity so you can bring others into the fold. hehe

Sexual Adventurist, Kat
One guy's six inches is another guys...

Thus a Mediterranean visit might require two sessions... a "screening" one and then the one that gets you to your "final destination"... Originally Posted by ztonk
Well said Ztonk..you just gotta know what your getting yourself into!
LOL
I can very much enjoy a mediterranean visit every now and then with the right person , but I'm very discrete ,both on the phone and on my website...(not much is listed as is) So most gents dont know to ask..
but with me,it is most definitly YMMV.
I am not YMMV. Always yes, if it's healthy and STD-free. Wrap it up, and size is not a problem for the backdoor. ~The mind has to bee willing for the body to open up. and then, all things are possible. It has an amazing amount of stretch, if done right. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Crystal; I am coming to see you ! Again !
  • ztonk
  • 07-02-2010, 07:58 AM
So some providers do offer it (on a case by case basis of course), but don't advertise it? Originally Posted by Eccie42
Yes, some do, and some don't want anything remotely near their butt...

It's like many other things... Some ladies advertise CBJ but do offer BBBJ on repeat visits or if they are "comfortable" with you.
Well, #1 it's not about length it's about girth. Originally Posted by Carl
It's about both.
As well as the woman's desire to want to enjoy it up the ass. Seriously!

I don't offer it. I take it. It's that simple.

I can't see a woman offering it.
What if when the time rolls around she's not in the mood to want to feel it shoved up there?? Or she might not of been in the mood to of prepared properly beforehand. Yet you were expecting it because she offered it. (hmmm) disappointment sets in real quick.

The pleasure of greek should be something you enjoy unexpectedly.
Leave it to the woman to give you what you least expect.
Leave it to REB to find something to fit the occasion.. I like this one better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCSS...eature=related
Leave it to REB to find something to fit the occasion.. I like this one better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCSS...eature=related Originally Posted by nuglet

My favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WoQQ-mAQeE

Starts out slow but about a minute into it is where it begins to take off