NW Austin rooms

Looking for a place to get cozy with someone in the afternoon in NW Austin.

What do you folks do to anonymously get accomodations? Are there certain hotels that don't mind dealing with cash and no ID?

Or do you use pre-paid credit cards that are anonymous? Are there some hotels that won't take those?

What are your thoughts?

C.P.
I have always used my ID and credit card when booking rooms. You don't have to book at the Four Seasons, but I always feel more secure at a large property of a certain caliber with good reviews -- these places require ID and a card for file. Having a few visitors a day in a large hotel is far less shady than asking to book anonymously and with big bills beforehand.

As a hobbyist, if you're just looking to book a room for one appointment then paying with cash isn't a big deal. If you're looking for the room to do host an outcall, you'll be sending creeper signals if you're at a shady hotel that allows cash before check-out or pay by the hour (eek). When you check-out just ask to pay in cash and to not charge the card - they just want to make sure you aren't burning the curtains or stealing pillows. You can always tell a little lie to the hotel desk saying that your personal credit card was compromised so you only have your business card and make them clarify if any charges would pop up for any reason. If it still feels a little risky, ask the girl to book and increase donation? You might be helping her out by covering incall costs for evening appointments. Post an ISO for any providers looking to rent out a private incall for the afternoon? Obviously that would be additional screening, but I did it a few times before.
Well hey there. I didn't know you were still around. Thanks for your thoughtful reply, I appreciate it.

In this scenario, it would be me securing a room for a couple hours with someone, but not a provider.

So you recommend using the card to secure the room, but then pay cash. That might get the job done. Would be best if they didn't put any test charges or other random fees on there, though.

How weird do you think it would be if I checked out an hour or two after checking in. What would that be like?

Can you guys recommend a specific place? I understand if you might not want to post it, feel free to PM me. I would greatly appreciate it.
An exbf of mine checked us into a hotel at 1am when we wound up in a shady MFF experience. There were three of us standing there, awkwardly, no luggage in the lobby of a Holiday Inn in bumfuck New Hampshire. Then we awkwardly stood together as he checked-out around 2am. The clerks have seen it all. As long as you're polite and OK with paying, they won't bat an eye. For the record, I was really angry as his insistence to check-out and his urging for me to do it with him.

Since the romp is with a regular friend she might not mind a sketchier hotel! The one time I did do the pay-by-the-hour, no-tell motel with a fb it was kind of hot to have that extra slutty factor thrown in. We made a mess of the sheets and then took very long showers in our respective residences.

Apologies for not having actual information for you, I just felt like over-sharing.
Regarding check out most do express now. You paid for the room they assume you're there all night and gone by check out time. Some nicer places have a check out via the TV. Regardless leave the key cards and just leave.
Thanks for getting back to me. I was out on vacation.
Just leaving or checking out by TV would be fine if I wanted it on the card. I'd either have to get an prepaid anonymous card and know they take it ahead of time, or check out and pay cash.

Thanks for the input.