Seinfeld thread

I know there may be a couple of ladies and guys out there who may have watched the Seinfeld Show. There's a lot of sexual repression, attempted fucking and other stuff, along with some really silly chit.

I was a big fan of that, and it's unrated successor, "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

Both programs shared a common neurosis, self importance and argumentative bent that kind of reminds of me of some of ECCIE's threads.

I've been caught in numerous spots in my hobby career from which there was no graceful escape. I couldn't just bitchslap anybody or call them names and make everything better. I had to be clever. Somehow, I managed to get through those situations. (For example -- pregnant moments and pauses, four hour hard ons in a one hour session, stripper chits on your slacks, etc.)

How many of you out there feel as though your hobby life is like a Seinfeld episode? Or a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode?

Or is this just another thread about NOTHING?

Lord knows we need more of those!

Do you acquire my drift?
Who is this Seinfeld you speak of?
Worlds are colliding!
.... Lol ur avatar is George from that show. I thought the show was ok but could have done better.
HELLOOOOOOOOOO!! LA LA LA
This thread is pretty, pretty, prettty good
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good!

Just started the entire "Curb" series on HBO GO a couple of night ago. And I thought the chit flew in here!
.... Lol ur avatar is George from that show. I thought the show was ok but could have done better. Originally Posted by Anonymous170
Could have done better??
George is getting ANGRY
Well George, I'm ordering the BIG SALAD!
NO SOUP(pussy) FOR YOU...COME BACK....ONE YEAR!
LOL.

You know, the Soup Nazi has a chain of food court soup restaurants in malls all over America. Ate at one in Dallas. Pretty, pretty, pretty good soup.
Jerry:
"Come on Elaine, your telling me that, the whole time we were together you never had an orgasm?
"
Elaine:
"No, Nope Never."

Jerry:"you mean the moaning, moving screaming shaking all a show?"
Elaine:"FAKE, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE"
  • Coach
  • 03-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Festivus for the rest of us?

It shrinks?! Like a frightened turtle!!
Master of your domain episode

"I out!"
I'm just glad I don't have to wear a mansier. Yep, I may be big, but at least I don't own a bro.