State: New York
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, Very limited bbbj, hj, cg, rcg, mish, lots of daty
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown around the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'3 and 135-140 lbs. Nice butt. Real nice b cups with eraser nipples (perfect tits imho), shaved
Recommendation: Yes
mmmmm no pic's
Review moved to forum representing the area where it took place
My search produced nuttin but bud and lottery
My search produced nuttin but bud and lottery Originally Posted by luckyman1

Last week that might have been okay to link too. Today it might be point rewarding. Tomorrow it could be short or long term ban-hammer worthy. Too many rules are subject to too many interpretations. Not taking that risk.
Review moved to forum representing the area where it took place Originally Posted by CryptKicker

It's been a long standing tradition to put Jamestown reviews in the Erie section. Erie is a 40 minute drive and Buffalo is a 90 minute drive.
It benefits the provider more to post where more clients might be drawn from. But I'm not going to "fight city hall" as they say. (it's like the whole Niagara Falls thing)
Woody, thanks for the review.....

BUT

Be thankful the other out of town mod didn't catch it and move it to Toronto where any Geography major can tell you it belongs....

That reminds me... I have a History of the Niagara Region tome that I need to move from the back burner to the front burner....

edit add: Woody for Modtard!!
Woody, thanks for the review.....

BUT

Be thankful the other out of town mod didn't catch it and move it to Toronto where any Geography major can tell you it belongs....

That reminds me... I have a History of the Niagara Region tome that I need to move from the back burner to the front burner....

edit add: Woody for Modtard!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

I seem to recall reading a while back that the NF reviews were being moved back to Upstate. I never looked though. I guess they were never returned home?

Edit add: no thanks on being a mod.
It's been a long standing tradition to put Jamestown reviews in the Erie section. Erie is a 40 minute drive and Buffalo is a 90 minute drive.
It benefits the provider more to post where more clients might be drawn from. But I'm not going to "fight city hall" as they say. (it's like the whole Niagara Falls thing) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Reviews are to be posted in the city or region review forum where the visit took place. It did not take place in Erie.
I seem to recall reading a while back that the NF reviews were being moved back to Upstate. I never looked though. I guess they were never returned home? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Never happened... promises, promises it seems....
And you all know who you can thank for THAT travesty....

Edit add: no thanks on being a mod. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
WoodyWoodyWoodyWoodyWoodyWoodyWoody!!
for modtard....
Reviews are to be posted in the city or region review forum where the visit took place. It did not take place in Erie. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Didn't take place in Upstate, took place in the southern tier
Didn't take place in Upstate, took place in the southern tier Originally Posted by luckyman1
per icky southern tier[ is part of Upset NY
Upstate is really Hudson Valley but not per icky

and better here as who going to do the 14 day thingy with a hooker

wish she had pic;s of her in ad