Houston Photographer?

I don't trust most photographers with rates not posted. Would you trust me if I didn't post mine? I don't like "sliding scales" and that is what I think may be happening with that. Note to photographers: if you are having a special set up a page on your website with specials and put a direct link here. That is what I do and it saves time and confusion.

I need a picture update this week at your studio/space in Houston. Post below please! Ladies, any recommendations? No trades. That is creepy.
I have time this week - I sent you a pm with details - if you're interested send me a message.

D
I have time this week - I sent you a pm with details - if you're interested send me a message.

D Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
I've heard good things about this dude and a few others. While I haven't met him, I've followed a few of his clients and it seems they're all happy with him.
i've spoken with d and he seems very straight up. since i can't come to houston and shoot for you...call him!

and, katie, as for rates...some photographers run hourly rates and want to actually speak with a client to determine their needs before quoting. look at the work and their reputation, and don't let the rate thing be a deal breaker.
ok...wtf. i just double posted. too much coffee!
Sorry I can't come to Houston.. Have heard good things about DDBD.

I don't post rates because there is so much competition here that it just tells everyone else what rate they have to undercut. But Photography is not like the hobby.. I give quotes based on needs. and assure you that I don't have a sliding scale, and assure you that you won't find rates much cheaper... unless you find one of the many so-called professional photographers offering to shoot for free. (and there are plent of those on here!)
Thank you all for the kind words - I greatly appreciate them and I hope to have the opportunity to work with KatieKatieNYC in the very near future.