houston safe hotels

Hey all,

My name is Ashley i am a traveling provider from Seattle, Wa. I am very well reviewed in Seattle, Oregon, Texas ( san antonio) Nevada and Arizona.

I am looking into a visit later this month and was looking for information on safe hotels in the area either downtown or by the airport.

Please email me or private message me with the information.

Thanks,
Ashley.
Check Safe Office or ask in the girls area. What the hell?
We have great info in our sticky, http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105. Also a quick search will show how these threADs usually end up.
I don't recommend either. Downtown is dead after dark and the airport is way too far out. Stick with the Galleria area or on 59 inside the Loop, and read the sticky in link someone posted.
Check Safe Office or ask in the girls area. What the hell? Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
dont know the area, i dont live here. was just asking for advice no need to be rude.
We have great info in our sticky, http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105. Also a quick search will show how these threADs usually end up. Originally Posted by hardnfast
thanks. sorry if i posted in the wrong sec. Thought this was hobby related though?
I don't recommend either. Downtown is dead after dark and the airport is way too far out. Stick with the Galleria area or on 59 inside the Loop, and read the sticky in link someone posted. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
will do. thanks.
Ashley - check the ratings on the hotel. Some of the ones right by the Galleria Mall like both Westin, The Derek, Sonnesta and JW Marriott are good. All of the ones along 59 like the Crown Plaze, Embassy Suites, and Hilton have had lots of stings and have lots of pimps. Just like both LaQuintas on 59 and the one by the Galleria. Westchase is full of pimps too. The Hilton Downtown is good during the week with conventions.
I don't recommend either. Downtown is dead after dark and the airport is way too far out. Stick with the Galleria area or on 59 inside the Loop, and read the sticky in link someone posted. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
This is the best way to go.