Seriously!!!???

Okay so I'm going to start off by saying that I'm pretty new to this site and the hobbie so I know I have a whole lot to learn... Having said that I know what I'm capable of and the shit I can do to make a man feel like he's on top of the universe! I'm damn good at this hobbie and the best thing, I love it!😜 So now, I met 2 newbies just like me, and it so happens that they've never written a review... So they wrote one and now I'm being accused of being bogus or a fake or even that I wrote those reviews!? SERIOUSLY?!!!!
I'm sorry but I had to tell y'all this... Like I said, I'm really good at what I do and I know what my tight body can make a man say and do! So there!
A newbie spending 4 bills on a new provider is very suspect . Then add the fact that they put no ROS does give the appearance of a female operated male profile . Sometimes they look like someone just trying to get PA credit , and other times it looks like a provider throwing one up to try to do damage control . But in this instance more like new provider trying to bolster business . Not saying that's the case , just talking about appearance .
Lol! Dude, if I wrote my own review it would be 1,000,000 times hotter that these I've gotten! LOL give me a break
And I don't just talk the talk... I walk the walk
I hope you didn't give the newbs a review special. Next time find someone with a few more reviews and and has been around for a while.
Like I said, I'm also new myself and have a lot of learning to do when it comes down to this site. I love this site and I think that it's safer than BP but I need to I guess get on the ball here. I do have the most important part, the point of the website down. I have the goods and know what to do with them��. Anyways, no hard feelings! Just wanted to clarify that I am not a fake and I know what my cute ass can make a man do! Not trying to be stuck-up either just being a very confident woman!☺
Next time find someone with a few more reviews and and has been around for a while. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Exactly what he said...

I can appreciate the fact that you are confident. There is nothing wrong with that. I am one of the people who have to look at, read and approve reviews.

Here are some sample reviews: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014

Have your next client check these out before writing anything, if he is inexperienced. NICE ASS BTW
I hope you didn't give the newbs a review special. Next time find someone with a few more reviews and and has been around for a while. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Best advice right there. Im glad you spoke up to clear the air because like I said in one of the reviews they were doing more damage than good.
  • BDD
  • 09-14-2013, 11:03 PM
sweet,hot MILF always ready to give you the GFE experience you've been looking for!
candijhoston@yahoo.com281-836-4068 Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy

STC, While you may be a "Mom I would Like to Fuck", a 27 year old with a tight toned body is usually not referred to as "milf". You should consider updating your signature line.

Hope things go well for you in ECCIEland.
You are being an idiot. Don't call us when you are in jail.
Thank you! And I'm sorry but I am a very discreet girl and maybe that's my problem here. I just think that some things should be left for the curiosity and imagination.
Wait! I'm the idiot? LOL! I'm confused����
Go with the other advice. Offer incentive for regular reviewers until you get a few. PM me if you need any screening advice.
Thank you! And I'm sorry but I am a very discreet girl and maybe that's my problem here. I just think that some things should be left for the curiosity and imagination. Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy

If your discreet then why would you want a review?
You go girl...glad you spoke up.