Minette, Monk, and the St. Andrew’s Cross

It was time for Minette to have a little discipline. She’s been messing around with different guys and girls, putting her lips in sweet and salty places, wrapping her hands and legs and mouth around big and little manparts. That’s not bad, and she’s certainly not being punished for that. The discipline is her reward. And mine.

I strip her. She was wearing a red bra and bikini panties, both trimmed in black lace. I tie her to the St. Andrew’s cross, first her wrists, then her ankles. I offer her a final sip of water, then push the ball gag into her mouth and blindfold her. I let her stand there in silence, tied to the cross, her beautiful body mine.

I used a variety of toys. Her silk panties. A sterling silver letter opener. A cat o’ nine tails. A dildo. A candle. My cock. I apply these to her body, sometimes with warning, sometimes without, but always in silence. I hold the burning candle close to her face so that she can sense the heat and smell then wax. Her breathing catches and quickens as I do, and when I drip the hot wax onto her breast, she moans and arches her body. Certain parts of her body are especially sensitive – her neck, the insides of her thighs, her mons. When I brush her with the silk or drag the point of the letter opener across her flesh, it is with the lightest touch. The flogger, though, whistles through the air and cracks with harsh strokes on her flesh.

After thirty minutes of discipline, we are both very aroused. Her beautiful body is shiny with perspiration, her nipples are hard, and her puss is swollen and wet. She trembles and twitches and her moans and whimpers are louder, even through the ball gag. Minette likes frottage. When I rub her lips and clit with my hard cock, she throws her head back in delight and starts bucking her hips back and forth on me. God she’s wet! Now I push a dildo into her cunt and reach back and bury a finger in her anus. Now those hips hammer and wiggle and her moans become an unbroken scream as she shudders to an explosive orgasm. Spittle drips from her mouth, from the sides of the pink rubber ball. Now her entire body is an erogenous zone, and whenever I touch her or kiss her, no matter where, she gasps and whimpers.

I untie her bonds, and she collapses to her knees, spent.

We rest a while, have some cold water, and then she leads me to her bed where she blows me and fucks me until my ears bleed.

Minette (that’s what I’m calling her in this fantasy) is my favorite and I'm very fond of her. She’s beautiful, articulate, savvy, and sexually adventuresome. Much about her reminds me of Josephine Baker, the “Black Pearl,” the “Bronze Venus,” the entertainer who scandalized and captivated Paris in the 1920s. Minette dances her special version of Baker’s Danse Sauvage for me. She fulfills my fantasies.

Monk
Sweet!! Thanks for sharing your fantasy and the pics are HOT!!!
WOW--Hot!
Monk, that's some nice visual aid.....made me envious of the fantacy....thanks for sharing......
  • savak
  • 08-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Damn thats fuggin badass

After seeing and reading that, this is what i plan on doing:

Your the man!
Thanks, Monk. Nice to see you are still above ground.

SAS
  • ztonk
  • 08-29-2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks for sharing!

z
Monk,

When you share these experiences with us, I'm so very appreciative.

To read what could be presented as smut .. but instead with your wonderful choice of words ... it reads like a story from The Pearl or other types of novelettes from so long ago.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lillibet
I can't get over her lovely long lips! I would imagine the are quite a site wet and swollen!
Nice ( :
Loved the read ... oh, and the photos....
My heart be still...........
very nice read...mmmmm...
Monk, you are incorrigible and amazing.