Standards for MFM

My old roommate from college and I tag teamed and spit roasted more than few coeds during our fraternity days. He is now divorced and will be swinging through town and I’m thinking of giving him a surprise for old times sake.

I’ve done tons of FMF where its always 2 x $, but if its MFM, is that 1 x $ or 1.5 x $ ? Ads always say were only paying for her time so…….

Seriously though, what do I need to hit the cash box for?
  • Mplay
  • 04-05-2024, 09:30 PM
Nothing is standard.
Some providers have a couple rate of 1.5x normal rate to 2x normal rate. Personally if I accepted this kind of date, I'd charge 2x because it's two people and extra work on my part.
I wouldn't be surprised at 2x the normal rate as she is entertaining 2 as opposed to 1. Most of my experiences of this kind have fallen somewhere in between though. The only way to know is to ask the chosen lady.
Some providers have a couple rate of 1.5x normal rate to 2x normal rate. Personally if I accepted this kind of date, I'd charge 2x because it's two people and extra work on my part. Originally Posted by OliviaAllenDSM
Knowing hookers now it will be 1000 for the first 30 minutes and then 1000 for the next 15 minutes or one hour for 2500.00