Joe Biden has to be the stupidest fuck as VP

The big question in Kansas is whether independent Greg Orman is a republican or democrat. At least for the dumb people. Anyway, Joe Biden outed him as a democrat in an interview today.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...us_818160.html#!
The big question in Kansas is whether independent Greg Orman is a republican or democrat. At least for the dumb people. Anyway, Joe Biden outed him as a democrat in an interview today.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/..._818160.html#! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You can't expect much out of a guy who isn't even a real human being. Biden was built in an old garage in Omaha out of used vacuum cleaner parts. That's why he sucks, lol.

Jim
Orman did say he would caucus with the party in power, and the republicans came out saying they didn't want him.
Please let Biden be your nominee in 2016.

Please?!?!?

Please?!?!? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Sorry. Even though ole Joe has been a loyal lackey, polishing the Presidents Boots, agreeing with shit that he must know is assinine, it's Hillary's turn.

How much humiliation can a man take. What does his wife, ( unlike Hillary, a self made woman), think of her husband just being cast aside? Especially after having the humiliation of serving as Vice President to a smarmy little Demagogue.

I wish ole Joe would grow a pair and come out swinging. But he won't.

Please?!?!? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Only with your express agreement to nominate Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, or one of the other space aliens you'll be fielding........
Only with your express agreement to nominate Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, or one of the other space aliens you'll be fielding........ Originally Posted by timpage
I'd take Trump versus Biden - deal!!!
I'd take Trump versus Biden - deal!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I don't doubt it. You're an idiot.
Orman did say he would caucus with the party in power, and the republicans came out saying they didn't want him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I guess dumbass little eva expected the Republicans to say "no prob, we'll let Orman caucus with us if he wins." I'm sure the Roberts campaign would have appreciated that.

Not that it matters anymore. Looks like Roberts is the winner in Kansas. Thank you, Joe Biden!
I guess dumbass little eva expected the Republicans to say "no prob, we'll let Orman caucus with us if he wins." I'm sure the Roberts campaign would have appreciated that.

Not that it matters anymore. Looks like Roberts is the winner in Kansas. Thank you, Joe Biden! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are the poster child for idiots,what did you expect from Kansas? Looks like you are the dumbass.
I am the poster child for idiots,what did you expect from Kansas? Looks like I am the dumbass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

what did you expect from Kansas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Hey, did little eva just shit on his home state? Daayyamm!
Little Eva spends too much time in the Kansas mountains. The altitude is getting to him.
Orman did say he would caucus with the party in power, and the republicans came out saying they didn't want him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Denial.... more than a river in Egypt.
I don't doubt it. You're an idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
You are a stupid partisan hack.