Why do hobbyist continue to visit BP Providers?

I'm not sure if this subject has ever been addressed or not. However, I am always flabbergasted when I read a hobbyist review or alerts of a BP providers up selling them, Bait & Switch, Body Rubs, rushed session and lack of professionalism and of course being robbed by the providers or their managers (Pimps).

We all know that it can be a very dangerous lifestyle that we indulge ourselves in. Whether it's the possibility of one of us being busted or WORST!! My fellow Hobbyist, Guys, Homeys, Dudes and Gent's. Look my fellow hobbyist, I know we all have our personal preferences of providers. However, Please Stay Away from these Providers on BP, they are the Street Walkers of the Internet. Don't be fooled by a great looking pic. We all are always taking a huge risk each and every time you are looking/searching for a bargain and get taken advantage of by these Providers. When hobbying always be skeptical of any website/providers that DO NOT have reviews or word to mouth from other hobbyist about a provider.

That is why I will always trust Eccie/P411 providers, because I know that 90% of the providers take pride in providing great services, very professional, clean, fresh and good hygiene is a must for them and many of them prefer that you do the same. I have discovered that many of the providers on Eccie/P411 are very accommodating and will allow a hobbyist to take a quick shower before your session and after, before going to your SO or back to the office. I'm hobbyist that Loves DATY and DATO on my regular providers. I don't want to nose dive on a provider that has a smelly cooch. Like the Blind man said when he pasts the fish market and yells...Good Morning Ladies...LOL! I would be Out... Drop The Mic.. on my way OUT!

In closing I would like to just say.. Play Safe & Be Careful out there guys and Always...Always do your Research!!

MIC DROPPED!!
Blade sweetie, I advertise on BP from time to time and I have seen you 3 or 4 times. I might have roughed you up a little, but I didnt do you wrong!!! Now did I? LOL. You cant judge an entire group of people based on some bad ones. You of all people should know that. Lots and lots of girls from Eccie/P411 advertise there. A tool, nothing more. Theres plenty of scandal and bad behavior on Eccie too. Trust.
Now on another note.....where have you been? It seems you dropped off for a while. Glad to see you back. Hope all is well on your end.
Same could be said about SW, or strip clubs, or dating sites. To each his own. We all have our reasons and rationale. Some for the hunt, some for the thrill, some for the danger, some for companionship. Where there is demand, you can usually find a source.
Blade sweetie, I advertise on BP from time to time and I have seen you 3 or 4 times. I might have roughed you up a little, but I didnt do you wrong!!! Now did I? LOL. You cant judge an entire group of people based on some bad ones. You of all people should know that. Lots and lots of girls from Eccie/P411 advertise there. A tool, nothing more. Theres plenty of scandal and bad behavior on Eccie too. Trust.
Now on another note.....where have you been? It seems you dropped off for a while. Glad to see you back. Hope all is well on your end. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Amen. I also advertise on BP and I've learned a lot about how to screen clients thanks to other providers here on ECCIE.

ECCIE has it's fair share of drama, scams, and other craziness. Lol
  • mertz
  • 04-02-2013, 01:35 PM
I have found some Gems on Backpage....and some bait & switch.... But I can say that with a couple of girls on here...They looked like thier pics were post 5 years and 50 pounds ago. I surf the back pages....try and do some research on the girls I like....and most of the time I find that they are fakes and I saved money....If they really look TGTBT........most of the time they are and I dont bother...
Thier are a bunch of girls here on eccie that adv on backpage just like Miss Katrina said...its just thier way to get thier name out there more....
Never go anywhere without checking reviews. While reviews may not always be accurate, they are a lot better then nothing. Always remember it is dangerous for the Providers and for the Hobbyist. If the Provider does not check you out, what is that telling you?
There are many providers on here that started on BP. I haven't ventured over there in a while but I'm sure there are some diamonds on there. I found my ATF on BP. Just have to be careful and trust your feelings..
Hello BBW K,

I'm doing very well sweetie. We will chat soon!!

I concur, I'm sure that their are a few providers on Eccie/P411 that advertise on that site and others. I did mean to offend any eccie/p411 providers that do advertise on these sites. Most of the ladies on these two sites are legit and with a little research they will discover that. However, I know it is like seeking a diamond in the rough for bargains. I was just suggesting to all the newbie hobbyist out there to Do their research FIRST!! Before they dole out their hard earned hobby funds and get burned. The providers will always alert one another, regarding weird or in some cases violent hobbyist and the veterans hobbyist should do the same and watch out for the newbies.
I'm not sure if this subject has ever been addressed or not. Originally Posted by Blade5150
only once every 2 or 3 months or so. but party on garth.
They could just really like the thrill of the unknown and maybe they get a rush from taking a risk.
Why would a hobbyist give out screening information to a BP provider?
only once every 2 or 3 months or so. but party on garth. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
But everyone likes too talk about BP. Good subject. I have met some wonderful men from BP. Just have too think with the right head on who you see when choosing a girl from there.
  • mertz
  • 04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Just have too think with the right head on who you see when choosing a girl from there.[/QUOTE]

Tara...you always have me thinking with the wrong head...or is it the right one??
I'm not sure if this subject has ever been addressed or not. However, I am always flabbergasted when I read a hobbyist review or alerts of a BP providers up selling them, Bait & Switch, Body Rubs, rushed session and lack of professionalism and of course being robbed by the providers or their managers (Pimps).

We all know that it can be a very dangerous lifestyle that we indulge ourselves in. Whether it's the possibility of one of us being busted or WORST!! My fellow Hobbyist, Guys, Homeys, Dudes and Gent's. Look my fellow hobbyist, I know we all have our personal preferences of providers. However, Please Stay Away from these Providers on BP, they are the Street Walkers of the Internet. Don't be fooled by a great looking pic. We all are always taking a huge risk each and every time you are looking/searching for a bargain and get taken advantage of by these Providers. When hobbying always be skeptical of any website/providers that DO NOT have reviews or word to mouth from other hobbyist about a provider.

That is why I will always trust Eccie/P411 providers, because I know that 90% of the providers take pride in providing great services, very professional, clean, fresh and good hygiene is a must for them and many of them prefer that you do the same. I have discovered that many of the providers on Eccie/P411 are very accommodating and will allow a hobbyist to take a quick shower before your session and after, before going to your SO or back to the office. I'm hobbyist that Loves DATY and DATO on my regular providers. I don't want to nose dive on a provider that has a smelly cooch. Like the Blind man said when he pasts the fish market and yells...Good Morning Ladies...LOL! I would be Out... Drop The Mic.. on my way OUT!

In closing I would like to just say.. Play Safe & Be Careful out there guys and Always...Always do your Research!!

MIC DROPPED!! Originally Posted by Blade5150

Broad generalizations and rambling ignorance. When I used to live in London, some people thought that Americans brandished guns everywhere. This post is just as foolish.
  • HNIC
  • 04-02-2013, 03:14 PM
+1