Weekend Hobbying for Rookies???

I always thought hobbying on the weekend was for rookies. It's my impression that I get better service and more of the provider's attention during the week. Do you think there's any truth to that? Well I have some free time this weekend for the first time in a while. I'll have to test my theory.

***disclaimer: I'm posting under the influence of 5 Guinnesses. If I offended anyone...my bad.***
I never thought that. Unless I have a day off during the week because I'm working the weekends, then the weekend is the only time I have available to hobby. I do try to not hobby on Sundays though, not for religious reasons or anything but Sunday is the day to not do anything.
I personally enjoy hobbying on the weekends but only at nights, though. That does seem to be a problem with some ladies because they want to shut it down early on weekends, so they can do what they want on the Weekend Evenings.
I rarely get much volume on weekends, during the week is the busiest mostly during business hours. Maybe that is a common assumption.
Every girl is different.. I get equal amount of calls for week days and weekends mainly at nights on weekends tho
Most of my business is day time during the week & weekends, but I will stay later with prior notice.