Potential Double Booking, Opinions?

The other night I contacted a provider about seeing her that evening. I should mention this provider is mature and has a ton of glowing reviews on this site. I don't think she's a member and I'm not going to say who she is so please don't ask.

I get a reply from her saying she has another client on the way to see her but if I'll text her a picture of myself and if I'm hotter she will see me instead. With the little head thinking for me I do it but I came in second. No surprise.

Later I got to thinking with the big head about how wrong I thought this was. What if she had decided to see me instead? What would have happened to the other poor bastard? Would he have been stood up? If the roles had been reversed it could easily have been me that wasted my time. I appreciate in the provider world you gals deal with a lot of flakes that never call back or show up and you have my sympathies. But am I wrong for thinking this situation was not right?
No you are not wrong for feeling that way, that was very unprofessional!
That's just not right. If she's already committed to the first appointment, she should schedule you for another time instead of asking for a picture??? Sounds very unprofessional like it's a game.
That's fucked up.

If I were you and she contacted me looking for business I'd tell her she's not professional and not worth the effort.
Each of us has our own traits, putting someone above the next person to see them when the appointment was set is very bad business partices and being very egotistic...Just think if the shoe was on the other foot and this happened to her many times over....
That is why you fugly fucktards should always have a Plan B because the ladies love us handsome studmuffins.
If all ladies did that, you guys would never get in ahead of me.
You came in second? Why the fuck didn't she suggest to see you later or earlier?
And God knows what will happen to that pic she has of you...

You should have sent her a pic of The Terminator.
Love her screening ways. Lets she which guy is the hottest and forgot safety. She should have just booked you for another time. It was wrong of her. Like the other person said where is your pic at now. It was her lost not yours. You are a great guy and deserve a good provider to see that will enjoy you as much as you enjoy her. Hugs and kisses TP
you should have sent her a pic of $200...but yes that screening approach sounds a little BP to me.
Thanks for the kind words TP, at least I feel like I wouldn't have come in second with you I'm not worried about the picture, it was an old one off my Facebook page and I'm in a group.