Why banned under name

I was searching for A provider I met and was total blown away see under her name banned but It odd I could pull up her profile if banned so please explain
You can pull up the profile if a ECCIE member is banned. But, you can not PM her through the ECCIE system. Banning usually means that the person banned can not post in threads or, in a providers case, can not post ads, etc.

People are banned for breaking ECCIE forum rules, and then only after being warned and assessed points. Sometimes the points add up and a short ban is necessary. Sometimes, thing can be really bad, and a person can be banned to a longer period of time or permamently.

How that helps!

Smooch!

Lea
And what about "account disabled"? Did the guy do something wrong or is this self-requested? Why is he allowed to continue to post suspect reviews.
And what about "account disabled"? Did the guy do something wrong or is this self-requested? Why is he allowed to continue to post suspect reviews. Originally Posted by giteneny

If an account is disabled, it may (or may not) be at the member's request. Once disabled, that member can no longer post reviews until or unless the account is activated by admin.

As for suspect reviews, PM me who you're talking about.

Huck
It was me huh? Well I'm back!!!!!
Oh baby, I WISH you were back...in LR that is! Everything about you could get me "banned" from some cities.
I am Hoping the Banned provider will be back on here soon...we ALL miss her. Too bad any of this happenend...