What are your top provider complaints?

Hey everyone, I'm focusing on how to improve my business relationships and decided to start by digging my hand in the complaint jar.

What is something you see providers do that deters you from seeing them, or what is a common complaint you have with local providers?

PLEASE DO NOT USE NAMES OR ANY IDENTIFYING INFO. This isn't a board to talk trash about providers or anybody else. I'm trying to make myself a better provider, and sometimes you have to get down to the gritty to see where you need to make improvements.

From scouring the boards, I can gather the following:
1. Providers that don't respect the Client's time. Obviously this is annoying and frankly I don't understand why people let providers push them out after 15 minutes when you've paid for an hour. The experience is supposed to be about a connection, but I'm willing to assume this is something that people only see with lower-end providers. (You get what you pay for)
2. Providers that edit or use old photos to the point where they are unrecognizable in real life.
[B]3. #14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed
Edit The Dr

That seems to be the big three - everybody knows about these. What are some things that providers can do to improve OTHER than those?

Also HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!! Servicemen get 50% off if you book TODAY (5/31/21). Love me a man who serves or who has served

https://tryst.link/bdsm/valkyra
Dont ever return texts
Flake out or go silent after you drive for an hour
Wont tell you their services and then their services suck
Wont see you because you have the wrong phone
manly ???
If you're embarrassed of being sissified when you walk into an incall, perhaps you should hit the gym so you aren't intimidated by the local women
Dont ever return texts
Flake out or go silent after you drive for an hour
Wont tell you their services and then their services suck
Wont see you because you have the wrong phone Originally Posted by lilylivered
would that be the hard to trace throw away hobby phone ???

I never had one till after AC closed
lilylivered, we may joke back and fourth about you not having a phone but on a serious note i'm sorry that happened to you. Has this happened more than once, or just with one person?

I think we can all make an effort to be more clear on what it is we're advertising. I make an effort to find out before hand exactly what it is someone is seeking during an experience so I can make sure I can actually cater to their needs. I think other girls would be wise to do this as well.
If you're embarrassed of being sissified when you walk into an incall, perhaps you should hit the gym so you aren't intimidated by the local women Originally Posted by valkyra
No Sir errrr ops Mam
Also, what do you mean by the wrong phone? Like the wrong phone app, or?
No Sir errrr ops Mam Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

no, you were right the first time. I got my strap on set in the mail this week and my dick is DEFINETLY bigger than yours
no, you were right the first time. I got my strap on set in the mail this week and my dick is DEFINETLY bigger than yours Originally Posted by valkyra
if you say so Sir
if you say so Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Good boy.

Besides feeling inadequate, anything else?
Good boy.

Besides feeling inadequate, anything else? Originally Posted by valkyra
no not a good boy
and wrong

mmmm I was sure it said no names/handles
no not a good boy
and wrong

mmmm I was sure it said no names/handles Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
oh i'm just poking fun :P

no names/handles? what do you mean?

PLEASE DO NOT USE NAMES OR ANY IDENTIFYING INFO. This isn't a board to talk trash about providers or anybody else. Originally Posted by valkyra
yeah, that was to (hopefully) prevent some people from coming on here and saying, this provider such-and-such is TRASH and GARBAGE and NOBODY SHOULD SEE HER

theres a review board for y'all to air your poor decision making and to help fellow gents out from making the same mistake as you.

this is supposed to be constructive :c