COVID CRAZINESS!

Im seeing this increase in girls and dudes attempting to be safer because of Covid 19.
BUT...
What the hell is up with girls only doing CBJ instead of Bbbj or other things until Covid runs its course.
Hello...MCFLY?
It isnt spread thru sexual contact.
If your in the room ....duh!!
Lmao.
Anyway find this funny.
Girls weigh in...
I guess you could wear a mask thru the session, kiss thru the mask,
Lick that pussy thru the mask.
Cut a hole in the mask and polish a knob.
Ya just cant breathe, talk or exhale while doing so!
lol
well I have a very sweet longtime regular who wears a mask while I ride him and blow his johnson! He knows Im safe,but iits his choice so Im cool with that.

I personally hate cbj...yukkk...thats like sucking a soda throw an unwrapped straw!

it all comes down to knowing who youre seeing!
lol
well I have a very sweet longtime regular who wears a mask while I ride him and blow his johnson! He knows Im safe,but iits his choice so Im cool with that.

I personally hate cbj...yukkk...thats like sucking a soda throw an unwrapped straw!

it all comes down to knowing who youre seeing! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I gag a little bit more cause my condoms are latex free and I don't feel like I get to play with that sucker in my mouth as much

I do find it interesting thier thought process behind it
Covid doesn't come from a dick
Maybe a very well needed facial but come on now
"Covid doesn't come from a dick"

Might be the best statement of 2020. This type of plain talk is refreshing. I do believe Jasmin should be the public health administrator. I am going to put this quote on a sticky note so I can read it all day.
mmmmmm facials!!
Yup, I’ve seen ads where the lady REQUIRES her client to get sprayed down on entering or leaving . . . plus a shower! In the ‘90s the phrase “irrationally exuberant” was coined. Certainly fits!

HyVee won’t allow an employee to bag groceries when a customer has their own bags! Never mind the fact the actual food items are more likely to be contaminated than the bags they’re going into!

I won’t say anything about face shields and plastic barriers!

My own son won’t open an Amazon package for several days!? I told him if he’s “worried about it” to take the package outside, open it and dump the contents onto the driveway or yard! Leave it there for 15 - 60 minutes . . . clean!!! Time and weather will decontaminate just about anything!

Im seeing this increase in girls and dudes attempting to be safer because of Covid 19.
BUT...
What the hell is up with girls only doing CBJ instead of Bbbj or other things until Covid runs its course.
Hello...MCFLY?
It isnt spread thru sexual contact.
If your in the room ....duh!!
Lmao.
Anyway find this funny.
Girls weigh in...
I guess you could wear a mask thru the session, kiss thru the mask,
Lick that pussy thru the mask.
Cut a hole in the mask and polish a knob.
Ya just cant breathe, talk or exhale while doing so! Originally Posted by BigDeal
I wrote about this same craziness. I had a provider tell me she didn’t all oral because of covid but she hugged me talked face to face with me without a mask on.

I thought to myself that this is perhaps one of the dumbest humans I’ve ever spoken with.

When I quizzed her on it she just kept saying she wanted to protect herself.

I honestly just figured she’s lying because no one can be that stupid.
I used to wear gloves into the stores because I figure the virus would be found on the products more than in the air. A couple times of removing the gloves to throw away I started thinking what good is this? You take the gloves off & anything on the gloves is now in the car & will spread throughout the car. I figure take precautions the best we can beyond that if it's going to hit ya it's going to hit regardless.
If you take gloves off the right way (I assume we're talking about surgical gloves, not your winter mittens ), you turn them inside out as you go. The second one goes around the first one, also inside out. That minimizes the spread of anything that might be on them when you take them off.