ED Issues

Anybody ever have a problem with ED while seeing a provider? Nothing worse than paying for a session, getting excited about seeing her just to have the ol’ sausage take a powder. 😡
my theory

soft dick or hard dick..dont matter,im gonna suck your soul out of it either way
lol
Who's ED?
Never met em?
And he certainly aint in the room when Im with a provider.
Ny client has a kit with a dug goes directly iti bade of cock. Tiny needle...little pinch...he stays hard for 2 hours! U just use it when u need it?
Little needle hard cock lol. Sounds like trimix and it does work ?.
Anybody ever have a problem with ED while seeing a provider? Nothing worse than paying for a session, getting excited about seeing her just to have the ol’ sausage take a powder. 😡 Originally Posted by kachinahobbyist
Just pick better looking women that know how to be nice to you. Nothing worse than paying for a session with a butt ugly woman.
Talk to your doctor.
Just pick better looking women that know how to be nice to you. Nothing worse than paying for a session with a butt ugly woman. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Lot of that going around and they all want 300... fucking insane bullshit.
You can get ED meds online now without even visiting a doctor. Just need a webcam and have a short video conversation with a nurse and a doctor will write a script and send you some pills.
It sounds like she's talking about Trimix which I used for awhile.
There's pros and cons to it.
Pros:
You do get a nice, solid hard on
It takes effect fairly quickly

Cons:
A very small amount will result in being erect for 3 to 4 hours which is not as much fun as you might think
Your sensitivity is decreased
It can be much more difficult to cum
It's expensive
You have to stick a needle in your dick!

There are probably better drugs out there now than when I was using this.

Go to a men's health clinic to explore this alternative to the usual pills.
Bro, you need to get advice from a doctor, not a monger or lady.
If it's anxiety ED there is no medicine for that (except drastic measures like that shot)...medicine only works for ED caused by physical issues. Since this guy hints it happens just with providers it's probably anxiety ED. Also the fact you mention youre worried about not getting your moneys worth adds to the case of anxiety. I occasionally deal with it for full service... Because I work about the cover. but not uncovered bj/hj.
Bro, you need to get advice from a doctor, not a monger or lady. Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
He didn't ask for advice. He asked if anyone else experienced it with providers.
If it's anxiety ED there is no medicine for that (except drastic measures like that shot) Also the fact you mention youre worried about not getting your moneys worth adds to the case of anxiety. I occasionally deal with it for full service... Because I work about the cover. but not uncovered bj/hj. Originally Posted by cmore197474
Anxiety ED comes in many forms in the hobby:
  • worried about not getting a fair value for your money.
  • worried about meeting up with LEO
  • worried about meeting up with a pimp
  • worried about getting, robbed, ripped off, or killed
  • worried about showing up for a date and finding a butt ugly woman
  • worried about being treated badly after paying your money. It happens often.

While there are some fine ladies in the hobby: there is validity in the phrase "The heart of a whore".

Do your homework. If a lady sounds like a bitch when she posts here on ECCIE, do you expect her to be supper nice when you visit her?

Pay attention to the obvious. If you want to walk away the instant the door opens; do so!

Watch for the bitches who jump in on an accurate observation.

PT141 for me, it is FDA approved now but not generally available for men. It still needs to be injected, but not in the dick...lol. It is more like an insulin shot.

This stuff should be available for men. It works, but is kind of a pain in the ass because how you have to go about getting it and using it. The stuff for women is packaged in a delivery system that is convenient but expensive.

It sounds like she's talking about Trimix which I used for awhile.
There's pros and cons to it.
Pros:
You do get a nice, solid hard on
It takes effect fairly quickly

Cons:
A very small amount will result in being erect for 3 to 4 hours which is not as much fun as you might think
Your sensitivity is decreased
It can be much more difficult to cum
It's expensive
You have to stick a needle in your dick!

There are probably better drugs out there now than when I was using this.

Go to a men's health clinic to explore this alternative to the usual pills. Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey