Getting a BBL done soon who wants to put in on it

Stacey 346-804-3477 One of the Best text me
Brazilian Butt Lift?

I’d bet doing squats, done correctly, will yield better results! Jus’ say’n!! Certainly safer!!!
What the fuck??? Think bare BJs will get you way more than a BBL.
Cars, car repairs, bbl what’s next?
How about pizza? Lol.
Cars, car repairs, bbl what’s next? Originally Posted by Lubeman
How about pizza? Lol. Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
Now your talking! Lol
Good luck girl! When are you going? I've been looking into them myself. Xoxo
Stacey 346-804-3477 One of the Best text me Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Lube, I hear your grey haired svelte ATF is getting a tummy tuck, butt lift, boob job and face lift.....you in??
Whhhyyyyy!!!! you know you can work out and get your a natural butttliftttt!!!!
Natural over fake was what I understood to be beautiful! Its worth the hard work
Whhhyyyyy!!!! you know you can work out and get your a natural butttliftttt!!!!
Natural over fake was what I understood to be beautiful! Its worth the hard work Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Girl you keep saying this natural thing is more beautiful than fake. How do you know? You don’t have fake anything and honestly you could use some. I have fake lots of things and I look amazing. It’s really not your business to try and talk down on other women’s personal preferences. Last I checked you’ve been around here for less than a year. Trying to divide us providers will get you nowhere.
Girl you keep saying this natural thing is more beautiful than fake. How do you know? You don’t have fake anything and honestly you could use some. I have fake lots of things and I look amazing. It’s really not your business to try and talk down on other women’s personal preferences. Last I checked you’ve been around here for less than a year. Trying to divide us providers will get you nowhere. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Well said Gemma.
Girl you keep saying this natural thing is more beautiful than fake. How do you know? You don’t have fake anything and honestly you could use some. I have fake lots of things and I look amazing. It’s really not your business to try and talk down on other women’s personal preferences. Last I checked you’ve been around here for less than a year. Trying to divide us providers will get you nowhere. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Asking something as simple as whyy hun...

I can definitely say being bi sexual that I've enjoyed females of all shapes and sizes
Needless to say grabbing a handful of silicone is definitely not the same as grabbing a handful of natural.....
But I mean I'm young I have the means of exploring esp with my college life style. It may look beautiful but most definitely doesn't feel the same....
Asking something as simple as whyy hun...

I can definitely say being bi sexual that I've enjoyed females of all shapes and sizes
Needless to say grabbing a handful of silicone is definitely not the same as grabbing a handful of natural.....
But I mean I'm young I have the means of exploring esp with my college life style. It may look beautiful but most definitely doesn't feel the same.... Originally Posted by JasminDelights
You literally have no clue what you’re talking about when it comes to cosmetic surgery. Every post you post is literally judging other bitches while you talk yourself up. Young? Well if being young means I post pics of myself on the shitter...I’ll take being a mature ho.
Great point. Why in the hell would anybody post pictures of themselves taking a dump????? SMDH.
You got go you got to go even when your taking selfie’s for your image gallery. Lol