Trade deficit grows 12% under Trump

• WTF
  • 02-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Damn
Damn Originally Posted by WTF
Trade deficit does not matter!!!

Watch and see
I walked into my neighborhood Walmart last night and found I could buy a name brand 65" HDTV for mid$600s. I'm not thanking or blaming Trump for this but if that's the trade deficit then something is going well.

BTW, the thread you started lacks a lot of "substance."
Trade deficit does not matter!!!

Watch and see Originally Posted by NoTell
What kind of stupid comment is “trade deficit doesn’t matter wait and see”! You don’t matter and we don’t have to wait on your stupidness, it’s obvious with every post you make! Of course your from Texas, Another Deplorable from Texas that could care less about the country, all you care about is being deplorable.
I walked into my neighborhood Walmart last night and found I could buy a name brand 65" HDTV for mid$600s. I'm not thanking or blaming Trump for this but if that's the trade deficit then something is going well.

BTW, the thread you start lacks a lot of "substance." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Your as dumb and deplorable and Texan as your sidekick No Tell, neither of you have substance! I can buy a tv for 600 dollars, trade must be good duh. Then you have the balls to say that someone else lacks substance! Go shoe a horse or something and stay out of politics.
Are you pregnant again?
What kind of stupid comment is “trade deficit doesn’t matter wait and see”! You don’t matter and we don’t have to wait on your stupidness, it’s obvious with every post you make! Of course your from Texas, Another Deplorable from Texas that could care less about the country, all you care about is being deplorable. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You don't even know what a Trade Deficit is.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2018, 02:14 PM

BTW, the thread you started lacks a lot of "substance." Originally Posted by gnadfly

Trump was the one crying about the trade deficit, not you.
Are you pregnant again? Originally Posted by gnadfly
He's almost out of rabbits for testing.
You don't even know what a Trade Deficit is.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
His mother explained what an allowance deficit is though.
I walked into my neighborhood Walmart last night and found I could buy a name brand 65" HDTV for mid$600s. I'm not thanking or blaming Trump for this but if that's the trade deficit then something is going well. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think I see what upset StandingInShit.

He has to use one of those electric carts to get around.
Trump has a few more years to work on the trade deficit.

It's taken decades to fuck this place up and the sensible folks in this country are going to give him some more time to straighten things out. Patience is a virtue.
What kind of stupid comment is “trade deficit doesn’t matter wait and see”! You don’t matter and we don’t have to wait on your stupidness, it’s obvious with every post you make! Of course your from Texas, Another Deplorable from Texas that could care less about the country, all you care about is being deplorable. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump was the one crying about the trade deficit, not you. Originally Posted by WTF
You are from Texas WhatThaFuckDoIKnow is StanTheStupid right

You are from Texas WhatThaFuckDoIKnow is StanTheStupid right Originally Posted by Hotrod511
StandingInShit actually claimed to have been in Texas....

... visiting ... He obviously wasn't here long.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Trump has a few more years to work on the trade deficit.

It's taken decades to fuck this place up and the sensible folks in this country are going to give him some more time to straighten things out. Patience is a virtue. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe he can figure out if a shrinking trade deficit is a good or bad thing. His voters sure as fuck do not know, that's one of the reasons they voted for this piss poor president.

http://www.ecns.cn/business/2018/02-07/291897.shtml

A surging U.S. economy and the U.S. tax cut bill that went into effect in January have both helped increase the U.S. trade deficit, complicating President Trump's promise to his supporters to bring down the trade deficit.
"The larger U.S. trade deficit is absolutely not the fault of China or Mexico," said Gary Hufbauer, a nonresident senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Hufbauer, the deputy assistant secretary for international trade and investment policy of the U.S. Treasury from 1977 to 1979, said the large deficit simply reflects the strong dollar in the first half of 2017 and the good U.S. economy.
"If Trump once again blames trade agreements other countries should tune him out," he told China Daily on Tuesday.