Date: June 2021
Name: Savannah Moon
Phone: 816-600-0701
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=240280
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Plaza
Activities: LFK, Massage, BBBJ, TUMA, DATY, DATO, DT, FF, CFS/multiple positions, Greek, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blond, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Attractive, 5’ or so, very fit, nice tits
Recommendation: Yes
Ms. Moon is a real pleasure to spend time with! She is a lot of fun!
I'd like to taste her ass, no joke, she looks so hot.
With the feedback and research, extended my hobby and met three Jadecoopervip, kayden and Stevie. All gfe and $$$. All are good but my bad . Jade was exceptional so next 2 wasn’t satisfied no offense they are good.
Need more input to spoil me.
As you know initial post, I was eager to get gfe with 20s ones. Looks that’s not gonna happen except Jade . So pushing it to 30s and Offcourse hot!!!.
With the feedback and research, extended my hobby and met three Jadecoopervip, kayden and Stevie. All gfe and $$$. All are good but my bad . Jade was exceptional so next 2 wasn’t satisfied no offense they are good.
Need more input to spoil me.
As you know initial post, I was eager to get gfe with 20s ones. Looks that’s not gonna happen except Jade . So pushing it to 30s and Offcourse hot!!!. Originally Posted by Chriskck999
Basic rule to follow is dont post on reviews over 30 days old.

Just to help ya out
Under slightly different circumstances my gratuity would be somewhat substantial!

Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed
The Dr