Rigged nfl

Hardly any calls all game. Both teams lead the league in fewest calls and the game was called by a crew that had called the fewest penalties. The california hometeam was down in the last few minutes. Thats when the flags started flying to help the rams win. The woke nfl wanted this!
Any coincidence that the blue state defeated the Red State?
wokeism at its best
Halftime show was celebrating gang bangers/felons with lengthy rap sheets. By staging these folks the nfl is saying its ok to beat women. Gay/lesbian bash. Attempted murder and murder. forbidden topic. felon in possession of a firearm.
Real stand up folks!
nfl corruption on stage tonight I tell you what!
And all the advertisers commercials all were pandering to the wokeism of the nfl and hollywood! Disgusting and sickening
Hardly any calls all game. Both teams lead the league in fewest calls and the game was called by a crew that had called the fewest penalties. The california hometeam was down in the last few minutes. Thats when the flags started flying to help the rams win. The woke nfl wanted this!
wokeism at its best
Halftime show was celebrating gang bangers/felons with lengthy rap sheets. By staging these folks the nfl is saying its ok to beat women. Gay/lesbian bash. Attempted murder and murder. forbidden topic. felon in possession of a firearm.
Real stand up folks!
nfl corruption on stage tonight I tell you what! Originally Posted by winn dixie
And all the advertisers commercials all were pandering to the wokeism of the nfl and hollywood! Disgusting and sickening Originally Posted by winn dixie

Of course. We were all just waiting for your thoughts on a football game. Question: Are you routinely this fucking dumb? Asking for hockey fans.
  • Tiny
  • 02-13-2022, 09:14 PM
Winn Dixie kicks ass. He's not dumb. I've said a lot of dumb things on this board. You've said a lot of dumb things on this board. WD's only said one dumb thing, that he'd fuck Nancy Pelosi without any lubricant.
Of course. We were all just waiting for your thoughts on a football game. Question: Are you routinely this fucking dumb? Asking for hockey fans. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Knock it off. Lay off each other. Abusing the PM system with your little war is getting old.
Knock it off. Lay off each other. Abusing the PM system with your little war is getting old. Originally Posted by Boltfan

As far as I know, I haven't sent a single PM about any of these asshats.
"the blue state defeated the red state"

Not for nothing-- but Cincinnati itself is EXTREMELY blue. Its home to the most gerrymandered district in the US-- because that's the only way to pull a red rep in Cincinnati. Ohio pulls red because there is a lot of farm land between the cities- but Cincinnati itself... extremely blue.
wokeism at its best
Real stand up folks!
nfl corruption on stage tonight I tell you what! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Interesting analogy and not far fetched. I watched the whole game and had similar thoughts. I didn't find the half time show at all entertaining.
... It aint REAL football anyway.

### Salty
... It aint REAL football anyway.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
HEY!
"the blue state defeated the red state"

Not for nothing-- but Cincinnati itself is EXTREMELY blue. Its home to the most gerrymandered district in the US-- because that's the only way to pull a red rep in Cincinnati. Ohio pulls red because there is a lot of farm land between the cities- but Cincinnati itself... extremely blue. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Good analogy. And correct. However Atlanta was punished for a State act and lost hosting the all star game because of Georgia implementing safer elections. Many lib States have gerrymandering thats straight up criminal.
... And Speaking of the Super Bowl, which advert was the best?

... I surely fancy the "Let's Go Brandon" one
that lists all of Biden's failures.

### Salty
... And Speaking of the Super Bowl, which advert was the best?

... I surely fancy the "Let's Go Brandon" one
that lists all of Biden's failures.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That commercial could have been as long as the game. They must have cut the list short, real short, lol.
That commercial could have been as long as the game. They must have cut the list short, real short, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Just my opinion here. I thought every part of the game to commercials to entertainers and presenters was one big wokeism show.
i had a great time. Good craft beer. Craft bourbon, good food and didn’t give a shit who won. Good ads too,

Pity you fellas are too cramped up to have fun anymore. There’s still lots of fun and pleasure in the world boys. If you’ll only pull your heads out of your errr, laptops and take a breath of fresh air.