OBAMA'S "PHONY" SCANDALS...........

Obama alleged the scandals were phony..............tell that to the family, friends and relatives..........Obama's statement is insulting..........

Shame on Obama !

Obama alleged the scandals were phonyShame on Obama ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
This guy is shameful at best.

I know Ho Chi Minh had a history with us in WWTwo, but glorifying him with his comments is a little over the top .. even if it is a "slice" out of the comments .. no wonder this guy wanted John Kerry ... he honored him with treaty talks while still in the service as an Lt.

And there are those who want Hillary as President of the United States? Haven't we had enough pandering and softy dialogue.
Do you know what could be worse? If Obama believes what he is saying. He is either delusional or he is not in control of anything. If I was a betting guy I would have bet that he was friendly to Ho just as he is friends with Bill Ayres. Birds of a feather...
  • Doove
  • 07-27-2013, 02:28 PM
The "scandal" is phony, and so is your outrage.
Your representation of yourself as an independent person is what is phony.
  • Doove
  • 07-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Your representation of yourself as an independent person is what is phony. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who you talkin' to?
Your representation of yourself as an independent person is what is phony. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, are your postulating that Doofus is fallaciously claiming to be an "independent", or are you postulating that Doofus is fallaciously claiming to be a "person"?
The "scandal" is phony, and so is your outrage. Originally Posted by Doove
and space ship should I put you name on?
There aren't enough grave stones or cemeteries in the entire country to mark the lies of the republicans and "W". Over 4500 dead Americans and over 150,000 dead Iraqis caused by that lying bastard of a president.
Truth time for Doctor Demento: GW Bush's parents were married so you can drop the bastard line. You are insulting George H.W. Bush and his wife Barbara and they are good people.
More people have died in Afghanistan since Barry became boss than when Bush was president. What's worse is that Barry has already announced that we are going to lose. How many professional athletes (football player and hockey players) would give it their all if they knew the results of the game mean nothing. And schmucks like TX are willing to sacrifice lives for nothing. Care to tell us what EXACTLY Bush lied about?

Oh and cite your numbers troll, there are about two dozen different estimates. Which one do you care to believe in?

Oh, I will be in Texas in about 10 days so come by and I will release the hounds.
Do you know what could be worse? If Obama believes what he is saying. He is either delusional or he is not in control of anything. If I was a betting guy I would have bet that he was friendly to Ho just as he is friends with Bill Ayres. Birds of a feather... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You would bet "he was friendly to Ho"?

Ho Chi Minh died in 1969. Obama was 8 or 9 years old. Now, if you've got some evidence they were pen-pals, roll it out. I'm sure you think Obama was running rice down the HCM trail. Pinhead.
George H has questionable morality ethical problems as well. All one needs to do is go look at Neil Bush's testimony on the collapse of Silverado Savings and Loan and how he bilked tax payers and lied to his fellow members of Silverado's board of directors. Then go and read how George H defended his son to the bitter end. George H is a bastard as well.
Obama is also a phony american citizen and a phony heterosexual.
Let me rephrase then; he (Obama) is just as friendly to followers of HO just as he is friends with Bill Ayres. How about that? Restating the obvious just for you.
Let me rephrase then; he (Obama) is just as friendly to followers of HO just as he is friends with Bill Ayres. How about that? Restating the obvious just for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The obvious would have been to know that Obama was in grade school when Ho Chi Minh died....something that clearly escaped the allegedly learned professor.

Aren't you the one who claims to teach college? Where the fuck would that be? Anybody too stupid to know that fact ought to be working down at the car wash, not brainwashing young impressionable minds with late-night movie anecdotes.

You know, you truly can't deal with my shit, can you? You need to step it up hillbilly.