Encounter: Goth Mommy

User ID: -
Date: 06/07/2024
Name: Shay
Phone: 850-989-4815
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/273239195265
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Ensley
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: doggy, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Pixie cut, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shay is a petite, goth girl, she has short blonde hair with facial piercings and pierced tits with tattoos. She is very sweet and personable, very happy I took the chance to visit!
Recommendation: Yes
I'd been meaning to see this one, but her ad language kinda spooked me. Happy to hear it worked out for you.
So what are these perks she says to ask about in the ad?
??? Idk
Not sure. Ad advertised BDSM services but I did not partake or ask for further detail
yep, thirding the avoid here. completely agree with the previous two comments. bare, dead fish totally, she was a lot of fun the first time I saw her, but just been down hill ever since. (Staff edit). Her attitude has gotten absolutely awful, and i’ve never done one, but i’d imagine she’s comparable to an immovable very used sex doll with half the personality. I’m just glad I hit it when she was preg with the first one, bare then too, guess that’s yet another reason EBC got his name. nice to see all my weiner cousins chiming in.