Signs she's pimped.

What is the evidence you've seen thats a dead give away she's pimped out?

Somethings I've noticed guy outside in a clown car, the famous crown tattoo, a driver, mysterious guys outside her motel, men clothes in the closet.. Any others lately?
wow...another 'signs she is pimped' thread! has it been a month already?
The signs on the door:

Please take a number

and

Now serving ...

Somethings I've noticed guy outside in a clown car, the famous crown tattoo, a driver, mysterious guys outside her motel, men clothes in the closet.. Any others lately? Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Whats a clown car?
Whats a clown car? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
This
Attached Images File Type: jpg ghetto-mcdonalds-car-1.jpg (178.4 KB, 725 views)

Somethings I've noticed guy outside in a clown car, the famous crown tattoo, a driver, mysterious guys outside her motel, men clothes in the closet.. Any others lately? Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Forgot the guy hiding out in the shower.
This Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I actually think that car is pretty awesome
I myself don't use a driver but I think girls who do get a bad rap. Sometimes their car could be in the shop or may not even have one. Girls could even just have a friend riding with for conversation since driving in 70% of an outcall night.
I actually think that car is pretty awesome Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well if you get one I wouldn't leave it parked in front of your incall. Apparently some think it's a sign.
That car came out of Norfolk, Va.....There are many just like this one....
sign number 7667 that she's pimped: luke insists she's not....
Say what, you made me spill my drink. Funny as hell pic!!

The way you know a gal is pimped,

A. she only texts? Pimp texting back!

B. When you meet her she doesn't know the conversations on the text.

C. Pimped out cars in the parking lot

D. Cant go shopping with you and so forth...
As an owner in McDonalds stock, I'm glad they are finding new ways to reach new clients.

The pimp/clown demographic has been overlooked for too long.
An apartment littered with giant fuzzy hats, elevator shoes complete with goldfish in the heels, a variety of canes, and an assortment of gold grills are generally subtle hints that a pimp may be afoot. Also be on the lookout for a trio of heads peeking out of the closet, and while bathroom attendants may be common in the strip clubs, you should not tip the man waiting by your ATF's shower.
wow...another 'signs she is pimped' thread! has it been a month already? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Okay, I did a search in Dallas Coed for "pimped" and didn't find any other threads that address this specific question. You might not need any help figuring out if a lady is pimped or not, but I don't mind.

I didn't realize the crown tattoo was a pimp sign...