Will Media be enough for Biden?

Serious here. You have to be blind, deaf, and stupid not to see the 98% Democrat controlled media.

Is this all it takes to convince the public?
Serious here. You have to be blind, deaf, and stupid not to see the 98% Democrat controlled media.

Is this all it takes to convince the public? Originally Posted by DTickler
Its very sad! Very sad!

Since the vast majority of news networks are owned by corporations I hardly think you could call them “democrat” controlled.

It’s just you’re not paying attention to corporate structures. Democrats have nothing to do with it.

All I know is that most if not all of you Trumpanzees worship Fox Fux news. And other extremist outlets like QANON AND BREITFART . No matter what Trump is sinking into the abyss. Get rid of this fool is the priority. His lies are tedious
Since the vast majority of news networks are owned by corporations I hardly think you could call them “democrat” controlled.

It’s just you’re not paying attention to corporate structures. Democrats have nothing to do with it.

All I know is that most if not all of you Trumpanzees worship Fox Fux news. And other extremist outlets like QANON AND BREITFART . No matter what Trump is sinking into the abyss. Get rid of this fool is the priority. His lies are tedious Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
He doesn't lie. Politicians lie. The last thing America needs is another politician in office

All I know is that most if not all of you Trumpanzees worship Fox Fux news. And other extremist outlets like QANON AND BREITFART . No matter what Trump is sinking into the abyss. Get rid of this fool is the priority. His lies are tedious Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Your lack of being informed shows BIGGLY! The naivety of your belief that the lsm is not owned and operated by dim operatives is sheer ignorance!

If you watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix you'd understand.
He doesn't lie. Politicians lie. The last thing America needs is another politician in office Originally Posted by DTickler

He's been a politician for the last four years...and he has been lying his fat ass off. Mexico paying for the wall? lol

When I watch a Trump rally on Fox news...it's just as idiotic
He's been a politician for the last four years...and he has been lying his fat ass off. Mexico paying for the wall? lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
He has decreased aid to them and renegotiated NAFTA which took from them and gave to the U.S. and Canada. MEXICO IS PAYING FOR IT
He has decreased aid to them and renegotiated NAFTA which took from them and gave to the U.S. and Canada. MEXICO IS PAYING FOR IT Originally Posted by DTickler
Easy Easy! Those facts just bitch slapped the dims!

They did have some heat on 'em, didnt they....?
Easy Easy! Those facts just bitch slapped the dims!

Originally Posted by winn dixie

Not facts...but Steve Bannon is paying for it lol
He has decreased aid to them and renegotiated NAFTA which took from them and gave to the U.S. and Canada. MEXICO IS PAYING FOR IT Originally Posted by DTickler
FACT

Can increased tax revenue from the USMCA pay for the wall?
Assuming the cost is closer to $25 billion, economists told us there’s not enough new benefits to the U.S. in the new trade agreement to pay for the wall.