State: New Mexico
Address: 2001 Candelaria Rd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: TUMA, CBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette/blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Rough around the edges for sure... Plump.
Recommendation: Yes
Def talked me out of this one. Man there something wrong with this op did momma slap u around and call u a loser one to many times as a kid? Fuck. Jk but for real though u a little bent above the brow bro. Dat poor ho doh, she done lived a hard knock one for sure embracing this kind of mistreatment for less jacksons an u could count with one hand ��. When life sucks so bad that you if you could just care a little bit more Then suicide mk ight be an option but today that's too much effort to put in, another day off licking nasty asshole it is then. Maybe tomorrow III feel good enough to finally ended it." Dang
Def talked me out of this one. Man there something wrong with this op did momma slap u around and call u a loser one to many times as a kid? Fuck. Jk but for real though u a little bent above the brow bro. Dat poor ho doh, she done lived a hard knock one for sure embracing this kind of mistreatment for less jacksons an u could count with one hand ��. When life sucks so bad that you if you could just care a little bit more Then suicide mk ight be an option but today that's too much effort to put in, another day off licking nasty asshole it is then. Maybe tomorrow III feel good enough to finally ended it." Dang Originally Posted by inlust
"Excuse me Stewardess, I speak jive."
Def talked me out of this one. Man there something wrong with this op did momma slap u around and call u a loser one to many times as a kid? Fuck. Jk but for real though u a little bent above the brow bro. Dat poor ho doh, she done lived a hard knock one for sure embracing this kind of mistreatment for less jacksons an u could count with one hand ��. When life sucks so bad that you if you could just care a little bit more Then suicide mk ight be an option but today that's too much effort to put in, another day off licking nasty asshole it is then. Maybe tomorrow III feel good enough to finally ended it." Dang Originally Posted by inlust
Wow! If your grammar was any better some of us might have a clue to what you are talking about. Sounds like you took a class in 101 jibberish.
  • Old-T
  • 04-28-2021, 02:01 PM
Really? Not the way I would have said it but I certainly understood it ill.
What's it to you? I don't give a fuck whether I talked you out of it or not. She's a cheap whore that sells her body for $. Get the fuck out of here.
Exactly! You go to sparkle because you want a cheap dirty whore you dont have to pull out of.
Is what it is gentleman. Day to day way of life for some.post early to get rent.rent not paid on time, late fee attached .given more time, but made clear it not paid .locked out till payment collect. Thus outcall mode. That accomplished stay posted to earn bare necessaties.will stay posted to maybe get ahead of game. 50/50. Effort may have taking it toll physically. Sleep till next days posting and do it again. Sparkle is close to or at crossroads of her trade.those who have spent time with,into on her might agree.sparkles been a thing to "do" when working vin ABQ for about 6 years. Most times look forward to the date out of pure wanna fuck now! Now mode. As of late...more like pity... Then wAnna fuck now!!