Meet up - STL

Has anyone done a STL meetup lately?
I've never heard of one.
I have no idea how we could go about doing it.

Maybe a mod can explain if we are allowed to and what the rules are!!
Happens all the time in Dallas. Sounds like it's fun there.
If Destiny Monroe is the social butterfly like her signature line says, you would think she would be the perfect person to get this kicked off.

I vote DM as the meet and greet chairwoman.

What day and where are we meeting?
Eccie won't allow M&Gs to be organized here. Another board that can't be mentioned has a specific discussion board for M & Gs. It's kind of a bad idea to mention a time and place in a public forum.
There is an entire thread going on like this in the KC forum.
It's a good po
It's a good point not to discuss this in a public forum. Although LE can't really do anything about a meet and greet, I don't want them sitting outside snapping pictures of me when I walk in. PMs are a better idea.
M&G for this region would be great! If this is really going to happen, I sure would like to attend!
It's a good point not to discuss this in a public forum. Although LE can't really do anything about a meet and greet, I don't want them sitting outside snapping pictures of me when I walk in. PMs are a better idea. Originally Posted by coachstl
If it's just a M&G LE cannot do anything. It's not like you would be walking into a brothel, but hobbying is trending in various media forms, right now. I would be afraid a reporter might try to sneak in. It happened in NYC. The best thing would be for someone to organize and screen through a contact e-mail. This board is completely public. You don't even have to be logged in to read this. What if guys showed up who have physically harmed providers in the past, or on the flip side a "lady" with a pimp who robs people?
Well the M&G could be organized through PM. A few of the verified members could do the screening on anyone that was interested in attending.
Good idea, mizury. Thanks for heading this up.
Love the idea, but can't be totally public due to LE just sitting in the parking lot, snapping pics of our license plate when we get out of our vehicle. Run the DMV Registration, and they have alot of info to use for anything they think appropriate (e.g., "watch list" type of thing).

I know I'm paranoid, but surely SOMEONE is out to get me! :-)
Right...that's why you have to send out the invites through ECCIE email. I think the Dallas area does them in public places so LE wouldn't know the difference, like a downtown area hotel.