Is Buffalo a dried up wasteland?

Looking to see what everyone thinks about Buffalo now because man it seems pretty rough tying to find someone who is not asking 500$ an hour or is not old/nasty.
Buffalo has some lovely ladies... you get what you pay for as with most things in life and YMMV will every last one of them.
There are a handful of good and billions of bad
Way more bad than good.
Way more bad than good. Originally Posted by BetosVendetta

I was thinking about pulling the trigger on that stephanie in buffalo.
Offerings in Buffalo have always been terrible and that is mainly to to proximity to Canada. A market won't develop in this area since what you can get on the other side is less expensive, very close at hand, and greater in quantity. Rochester and Syracuse have far more to offer but really are not any different in size from Buffalo. Keep your fingers crossed for a Summer opening of the bridges and we can all forget about how bad it is here. Or join SA and be patient.
I’m wondering where all these hidden gems are in rochester.
I’m wondering where all these hidden gems are in rochester. Originally Posted by Tirolian
I've seen one Roch girl and she was really cool. Valkyra.
Another one charging twice as much as she should. I would rather get on a plane and goto Florida than waste my money on most of the $50 tramps.
Seems like all but a few are dilutional. I have had better luck making Facebook friends offers. You piss a few off occasionally and take the change of getting outed but that has only happened once and I ended up with 3 women messaging me that they were interested.
I would be embarrassed to tell my friends about most the girls on here. Sorry to the girls that do actually take care of themselves and are clean.
Offerings in Buffalo have always been terrible and that is mainly to to proximity to Canada. A market won't develop in this area since what you can get on the other side is less expensive, very close at hand, and greater in quantity. Rochester and Syracuse have far more to offer but really are not any different in size from Buffalo. Keep your fingers crossed for a Summer opening of the bridges and we can all forget about how bad it is here. Or join SA and be patient. Originally Posted by j79mar
That's ridiculous. There's tons o' jimmies that won't deal with border hassles, even when it is open. I really don't think this explains why Buff is so bad right now. But many places are.

BTW....the gals in Canada ain't that much better, not near the border anyway. Many of them got....issues....just like here. I will concede that prices are better there though.

One word.
Frankie Fine
I have not seen as many spider bites in Canada because you have so many more options.
Actually Frankie Fine is 2 words. ATF is one word. what a girl!The action at the utr amp off lundys lane was out of sight. 2 20 something hot girls for $2 cd. I was there every friday right up to the border closing.Quality much better in canada especially when it gets warmer and girls come down from TO and Monteal.Open the border!