Another infringement by the liberals

Who says the liberals aren't trying to control our lives? this is yet another example of how they want to grow government to infringe on our freedoms. Big Brother is watching.

http://news.yahoo.com/senate-bill-re...191930756.html
  • CJOHN
  • 11-20-2012, 07:20 PM
FUCK THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW... YOUR PHONE TOO
Warrant? We don't need no stinkin' warrant!
  • CJOHN
  • 11-20-2012, 07:44 PM
how many days do we have left COG
Elections have consequences. Supposedly the Democrats have this super database of voters that has all types of demographic, personal and behavior information. I wonder how they amassed it.
LOL! We've passed that point, CJOHN. It's been over for awhile. Just waiting for the facade to fall down.
The SKY IS FALLING FOR REAL!

LMAO
I really don't understand why people aren't upset at the blatant attacks on liberty that Congress has passed, like the Patriot Act, NDAA and now this one.

All some can do is make a joke out of it. They'll be reading your emails and other electronic communications, too. They don't care if you voted for them or not, they will spy on you, in contravention of the Constitution.

And you're ok with that? No wonder America is on the decline.
I really don't understand why people aren't upset at the blatant attacks on liberty that Congress has passed, like the Patriot Act, NDAA and now this one.

All some can do is make a joke out of it. They'll be reading your emails and other electronic communications, too. They don't care if you voted for them or not, they will spy on you, in contravention of the Constitution.

And you're ok with that? No wonder America is on the decline. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You beat me to the point I was going to make about this being a totally cross-party historical violation. Although you missed the Espionage Act. In fact the author of the following op-ed pinpoints this quite well in describing how Petraeus was brought down by the Patriot and Espionage Acts in an increasingly widening surveillance society.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/19/opinio...tml?hpt=hp_bn7
Thanks, Chefnerd. Actually, there are so many laws invading our privacy, it's hard to narrow the list down. But thanks for the article. It reaffirms the fact that

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!

If they are watching this board they are wasting their time...LOL
Looks like enough backlash to have the bill scuttled. THANKFULLY!!!!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57...eillance-bill/
Yet the Teapublicans were the ones pushing expensive and very invasive vaginal probes and scans to discourage abortion. No violation of rights there and no unnecessary expenditures during tight economic times either, right? You are morons and...
HYPOCRITES
So what can they really do, knock on your door and say "we would like to discuss the contents of your emails", or send you a letter or an email to that affect. I don't think any monitoring of email is simply random. I think someone would have to be a suspect and pose considerable concerns to the Gov't.