Waco Kid's College Football week 11

What is Waco Kid's Weekly College Football Review? It is an ongoing weekly review of all things College Football!!

Each week upcoming games can be discussed and predictions made, name-calling after victories and general all-around college football discussion! Each week will be closed out by the next Monday and a new thread opened for the current college football schedule for each week.

Rules -

"Rules?? We don't need no stinkin’ rules!”

Actually we do.

WKWCFR rule 1

"Lies, damn lies and statistics!"

British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli

If you quote a stat, record, 3rd down conversion rate, an all-time mark or the number of jock straps an 85-man team needs ...

Post it! If you can't post a link to it, it's bogus!
What's valid in the Internet age? Just about anything! Any of the major sports publications, local newspapers, any of the big networks and official school and NCAA sites just to cover the big ones.

WKWCFR rule 2

Predictions must be posted 1 day in advance! If you haven't read the sports page and figgured out who's going to win by the day before ya never will!

Must be time stamped before Midnight the day before game-day, for any weekly games Thur-Sun on the current weekly schedule.

So there you have it, pretty basic! You can post on general topics of your favorite teams regardless of that week's opponent. Just remember WKWCFR rule 1

Polls
Winner: Texas
Nice to have you froggies down for dinner. Hook'en Horns!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner: Ohio
Kent State loses her Glass Slippers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner: Nebraska
Bo better beat this bum Frentz and Iowa. Easy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner: LSU
What a game this might have been? Oh well. Roar Mikey.

Winner: Washington
The Shark eats the Pirate. LOL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner: Arizona
RichRod wins the Battle of AZ over Graham. We'll see how this plays out for both first year HC's. I'll take RichRod.

Winner: Louisville
Going all in with the Cards.

Winner: Michigan
Why? Why Not? And i'd hate to see the pious Pope Urbie II of Columbus go undefeated his first year out. Even if i said he'd win big NOW.

Winner: Rutgers
The record and talent point to Rutgers. We'll see 'bout that.

Winner: UGA
UGA sweeps the Battle of GA and sets up a shot for the Big Glass Ball. Just beat Bama. Then win the title. Easy.

Winner: Oregon
My duckies and Phil sunk like a swoosh last week. I've said the Beavers are overrated now the Ducks need to .. quack LOUD.

Winner: Alabama
Going all in with Saban. He doesn't lose this type of game. Colt McCoy notwithstanding. Yep still stings BamaHeads

Winner: Oklahoma
Sorry Captj, somehow Big Game Bozo wins this one in his house. Hope i'm wrong for you 'Pokes because i think ZerOU has a loss left in them.

Winner: Florida St.
Willy's lack of offensive punch takes out the Gators while Jimbo bags a big in-state scalp for his Trophy Case.

Winner: UCLA
Went against the Bruins on pure upset last week, this week its all Mora, Coach of the Year.

Winner: Texas A&M
Just like old times, eh Aggies? Let's hope not Mizzu upsets you a lot. WIN.

Winner: Clemson
Going all in with Dabo. And no Lattimore.

Winner: ND
What a game this might have been? Kiffy looks more like a pretender to Pete and Kelly looks more like Rock Notne every game.
Hey, pvt-j-stone, bring it on - I'll enjoy rolling it up and cramming it up your arse Sunday.

BOOMER

FUCKING

SOONER

agtard...heh heh heh

Keed, I hope you're not our version of the "Corso Curse."
Hey, pvt-j-stone, bring it on - I'll enjoy rolling it up and cramming it up your arse Sunday.

BOOMER

FUCKING

SOONER

agtard...heh heh heh

Keed, I hope you're not our version of the "Corso Curse." Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
This ,, is why i hope i'm WRONG. And i got till Friday to change my mind.

As in, Corso, Lee? Know him well. Well not literally but you get the point. UofL HC. Shoulda stayed there.
This ,, is why i hope i'm WRONG. And i got till Friday to change my mind.

As in, Corso, Lee? Know him well. Well not literally but you get the point. UofL HC. Shoulda stayed there. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Change away! Like Good Ol' Barry said, "In your heart you know I'm right." BARRY Goldwater, not Switzer, that is...lol!
Owe Ya a tasty beverage on the Goldwater .. not Switzer quote. Had to google that to verify. I'll counter with a paragraph on Goldwater from Wiki

Goldwater rejected the legacy of the New Deal and fought through the conservative coalition to defeat the New Deal coalition. He mobilized a large conservative constituency to win the hard-fought Republican primaries. Goldwater's right-wing campaign platform ultimately failed to gain the support of the electorate[3] and he lost the 1964 presidential election to incumbent Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson by one of the largest landslides in history, bringing down many Republican candidates as well. The Johnson campaign and other critics painted him as a reactionary, while supporters praised his crusades against the Soviet Union, labor unions, and the welfare state. His defeat allowed Johnson and the Democrats in Congress to pass the Great Society programs, but the defeat of so many older Republicans in 1964 also cleared the way for a younger generation of American conservatives to mobilize. Goldwater was much less active as a national leader of conservatives after 1964; his supporters mostly rallied behind Ronald Reagan, who became governor of California in 1967 and the 40th President of the United States in 1981

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater
I was there for all of Barry G's proto-teawipe antics. It's a shame that "Barbara Ann" hadn't yet been written - he coulda used it.
you know I ran the numbers on our two deep offense/defense

we only have 8 seniors
25 juniors
10 sophmores
9 red shirt freshman
7 true freshman

not only are we going kick your ass, we will be doing it for some time

our 3rd string QB is better than jones

like I said, "There is a new sheriff (marshall) in town"
gundyball....*yawn*
It's a shame that "Barbara Ann" hadn't yet been written - he coulda used it. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Whom is this Barbara Ann you speak of? some 60's era beach slut whom the Beach Boys might have opined about in a glorious wetdream? Dream On.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Qd9VR1gD8

Not quite like it was in the '70's but then again, nothing else was.

Agreed, the 70's were somewhat unique, if you happen to go in for leisure suits and disco.

I guess you missed "bomb, bomb, bomb - bomb bomb Iran" by that talented song stylist, John McCain. Google the A-bomb commercial LBJ ran against BG.
Agreed, the 70's were somewhat unique, if you happen to go in for leisure suits and disco.

i had a leisure suit. wore it to Jr. High Graduation. Might even still have a pic or two. So very 1975.

I guess you missed "bomb, bomb, bomb - bomb bomb Iran" by that talented song stylist, John McCain. Google the A-bomb commercial LBJ ran against BG. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDTBnsqxZ3k
gundyball....*yawn*

one more,
Is that what they call a "Oklahoma Bidet" ? close enough.

but i'm sticking with Bozo at home.
Is that what they call a "Oklahoma Bidet" ? close enough.

but i'm sticking with Bozo at home. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I understand but he is losing @home more than he use to but as we saw last night, home field does not always work

now tell me what is wrong with ut bball?