Ron Paul: They Got A License To Kill

Yes, Ron Paul is a bit of a whack job (especially about the Gold Standard), but secrecy and assassination are very disturbing trends and practices. Thank Bush and Cheney, but the dam Dems go along too and are just as complicit unfortunately. Too bad we would have to elect a Libertarian who would pretty much destroy the country and society as we know it to end these reprehensible practices.

Here is a "Libertarian's Lament" about how inconsistent Ron Paul is in upholding his own stated Libertarian ideas and values.
http://www.tnr.com/article/94477/ron...arian-ideology
How would a Libertarian destroy society? By reinstituting Constitutional rights and freedoms? What is the problem with that?
How would a Libertarian destroy society? By reinstituting Constitutional rights and freedoms? What is the problem with that? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dr. Paul wants money to be worth something, he wants to quit pissing the world off, he wants freedom for all US citizens, he wants lower taxes, fiscally responsible govt., social liberation, i never could figure out what part of being a libertarian was wrong? I guess i will be called a bunch of names as well.