Laughter is the best medicine!

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably closer to the truth............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEpap3TxVs
Funny (unless you are a republican)
Classy
He seems to have gone over the edge and does not know when to stop.
Hell, the conservatives would have been doing the same shit if Romney had won.
Hell, the conservatives would have been doing the same shit if Romney had won. Originally Posted by Budman
Only much worse!
Doubt it would be any worse, The libs have taken a lot of shots in the past couple of weeks.
Doubt it would be any worse, The libs have taken a lot of shots in the past couple of weeks. Originally Posted by Budman
Can you imagine how obnoxious Whirly and Joe the Bloehard would have been?

Fuel for thought: Even in victory, how could a poster be more obnoxious than I B Crying has been in defeat?
Hell, the conservatives would have been doing the same shit if Romney had won. Originally Posted by Budman
No we would not act like this. At least, I would not and I am confident my bros would not either.

Kind of sad but it's time to sit back and watch our country meltdown...fuckers

Kind of sad but it's time to sit back and watch our country meltdown...fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You can always take a trip to Damascus!
You can always take a trip to Damascus! Originally Posted by bigtex
classy, NOT...
Can you imagine how obnoxious Whirly and Joe the Bloehard would have been?

Fuel for thought: Even in victory, how could a poster be more obnoxious than I B Crying has been in defeat? Originally Posted by bigtex
You seem to think that you and many other libs are not obnoxious. Who and what are obnoxious depends on what side of the fnece you are on. You are being very hypocritical if you think your cartoons are funny but others are mean spirited. You only posted these cartoons to "twist the knife" so to speak. Humor was not your intention. Do I think many of the conservatives would have been doing the same thing had the results been different. Absolutely. Do I think you are trying to be funny and light hearted. Absolutely Not.
Funny (unless you are a republican) Originally Posted by ekim008
Iam not a Republican and I don't think it is all that funny. What goes around comes around, they may have the last laugh.
Sourpuss...