God Bless Katy Perry and God Bless Our President!

And God Bless whatever Presidential policy it is that keeps Katy Perry wearing dresses like this!

I love it when I wake up in the morning and Barack Obama is still President and Katy Perry is still wearing latex!
I could do without either one.
And I could do without coming across a single post made by a Teapublican from Louisiana.

Both Katy Perry and President Obama rock (but each in a different way)
I think Katy Perry looks mighty sexy in that dress!
+ 36-26-36

or thereabouts, Big Tex! Yum Yum!

We had Obama Girl in 2008 and now Katy Perry?

I love it!
You can dress it up any way you want.

But you're still getting Russell Brand's sloppy seconds. I guarantee you she still has long, greasy black hairs stuck to her body in unmentionable places.

And enjoy her while she lasts. By the time she is 35, it ain't gonna be pretty. This one will not have any shelf life.
who gives a fuck? None of them do.
If one likes latex, otherwise:
If one likes latex, otherwise:
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Woof.
Would you all be quiet!!!!

Some us are having a moment here!!!!

Two words....YA MMY!!!!
You can dress it up any way you want.

But you're still getting Russell Brand's sloppy seconds. I guarantee you she still has long, greasy black hairs stuck to her body in unmentionable places.

And enjoy her while she lasts. By the time she is 35, it ain't gonna be pretty. This one will not have any shelf life. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Dude...who does the TeeBaggers have?? Michelle Bachman?? Sarah Palin?!? Ann Coulter!?!? Oh yea...they get me up....NOT!!!
  • Doove
  • 11-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Dude...who does the TeeBaggers have?? Originally Posted by Raa1965
Woof. Originally Posted by timpage
This is a WOOOOOOOOF ..

http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jiha...weaty-nude-pic
Dude...who does the TeeBaggers have?? Originally Posted by Raa1965

Dude...who does the TeeBaggers have?? Michelle Bachman?? Sarah Palin?!? Ann Coulter!?!? Oh yea...they get me up....NOT!!! Originally Posted by Raa1965
Nice comparison there.

You selectively pick a bunch of older women in politics and compare them to a teenybopper in the entertainment industry. I could point out that Barbara Streisand supports Obama. Does that mean all left leaning women are trolls?

Hollywood is a bastion of the left and Republican leaning actors/singers/writers will tell you they keep a low profile to avoid losing work. But not so much in country music, where there are plenty of very hot Republican women - or Teabaggers as you would call them.

Or you can watch just about any Fox show. The lefties can bitch and moan all they want about "Faux News". But at night they sit at home with their pants around their ankles watching Megyn Kelly and hating themselves for it.

Spank it bitches, spank it. Afterwards, you can tell yourselves how much you admire Nancy Pelosi - because she has such great ... what? Substance?