Omaha Cigar Lounges

Hello there,

I'm fixin' to be in Omaha in June for my real life work (might make time for a friend or two) and I'm looking for info on good cigar bar/lounge to unwind in one evening? I've looked at Copacabana, The Havana Lounge, Jakes, Omaha Cigar Company, and Safari. Out of all of them, Safari and Havana Lounge have my attention.

Also, I'm curious on the dress code. I've done some research and I can't seem to find any details. I know Omaha isn't as much of a stickler on dress code like Philly and DC are and while my instinct is to dress up, I also don't want to overdress and stick out like a sore thumb.

Thoughts? Thank you in advance for any advice!
Havana, Copacabana, and Jake's don't have dress codes. Normal street clothes are fine.

I cannot speak for the others (Omaha Cigar Company and Safari).
I think the way you think! Safari and Havana are the ones I frequent and upscale attire is appropriate at both. Havana hosts live music and is the more casual of the two, but I’ve never felt uncomfortable when I’ve stopped after a nice dinner.

Have fun!
Havana is great, when i am in town i go there however they do allow you to buy cigars from their other shop which is right across the street on the corner, they have a far better humidor. So i buy from them and walk across the street and smoke in the havana lounge.

I travel to omaha often enough for work, always looking for people to enjoy a cigar with
Paige and Sara, I would LOvE to have a ceegar with you ladies. A beautiful lady smoking a stick is sexy AF. Unfortunately, I'm in montana. So either one of you has to make it to God's country or I have to get down to Omaha, which happens once in a while.
Thank you all for the recommendations! I tried one of the lounges last night and I'll be trying the other this evening. It's been a great way to unwind from the day. Also... I forgot how much I love Omaha... y'all are so sweet on me!
Hey there! Just wanted to say thank you for the suggestions on cigar bars. I was lucky enough to meet a wonderful fella from ECCIE who flew me out for an exclusive date and we went to Havana. We definitely felt overdressed but we rather be overdressed than underdressed. Thank you again for the suggestions!
That sounds so fun! Which ones besides Havana did you visit? I’ll be there for RL work as well. I’d be interested in going to a cigar lounge when as well.