Rate Consistency/Accuracy, and Outcall Surcharges

About 95% of my hobbying activities are outcalls, and I've come to find the following scenario very typical - and of course, dissapointing:

Conway: (insert casual, yet playful introduction and express a desire to meet)
Shaniqua: Sure baby, references or p411 ID?
Conway: (gives p411 ID)
Shaniqua: Everything looks great, when did you want to meet?
Conway: Thursday, 9pm
Shaniqua: How long did you want to hang out?
Conway: One hour
Shaniqua: $350/hr

Problem is, they almost always quote a rate higher than what's posted in their showcase or p411 profile. In this example, the girl I was talking to had a rate of $250/hr. And while I feel the "outcall surcharge" is a ridiculous concept (merits it's own, seperate standalone debate), their profile would say +$50 for outcall. So why is she quoting me $350?

At this point I'm annoyed, and have to bring it up, then she feels like she's making a concession, and bottom line - the anticipated meet-up isnt all that great. So from now on when a lady quotes me something different, I straight up say "nevermind..."

What is the deal, girls!? Please don't look at an outcall as an opportunity to rape money out of our wallets... "time and gas" is not a valid arguement for an extra $100, period.

And please, be consistent with what you have posted in your showcase/profiles!

Love,
Conway
Shaniqua... Originally Posted by c0nway
First problem...
According to your original post she didn't over charge you $100. You stated her hour rate was $250, outcall +50 = $300. This amount is customary for outcalls. So she bumped it an extra $50. Now I'm NOT defending the practice and It annoys me as much as it does you, but here are some possible reasons for the up sell. It usually takes 30 minutes to get to the outcall, spend the hour and 30 minutes back to in call. Thats 2 hours of "their time". Plus they have to get dressed, as opposed to just underwear or night gown. Also they consider the travel time as loss of potential client, and finally depending on what type of vehicle they drive and what brand of gas they use a 20 gal fill up at $3.80/gal is $76.00. If they have a driver the driver usual wants some $ for their time. As annoying as it is thats just the price for the convince of them coming to you....ijs
im with u conway. 95% of my hobbying is outcalls also. and i also follow your practice. if a girl is charging more than i am willing 2 give for an outcall i just say "no thanks" and hang up
lol

First problem... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
+1

According to your original post she didn't over charge you $100. You stated her hour rate was $250, outcall +50 = $300. This amount is customary for outcalls. So she bumped it an extra $50. Now I'm NOT defending the practice and It annoys me as much as it does you, but here are some possible reasons for the up sell. It usually takes 30 minutes to get to the outcall, spend the hour and 30 minutes back to in call. Thats 2 hours of "their time". Plus they have to get dressed, as opposed to just underwear or night gown. Also they consider the travel time as loss of potential client, and finally depending on what type of vehicle they drive and what brand of gas they use a 20 gal fill up at $3.80/gal is $76.00. If they have a driver the driver usual wants some $ for their time. As annoying as it is thats just the price for the convince of them coming to you....ijs Originally Posted by GTDADDY
+1?

Meh, suppose that's par for the course - fact is logic and math are not strengths of the female demographic here (generally speaking, I seek out and enjoy meeting those anomolies)...

CS: thanks for the vote of confidence

GTD: In my example she quoted $350 so that is +$100... And don't be an enabler of hooker logic...
If, she is too high hun their are more providers in houston that will fit into your budget

+1?

Meh, suppose that's par for the course - fact is logic and math are not strengths of the female demographic here (generally speaking, I seek out and enjoy meeting those anomolies)...

CS: thanks for the vote of confidence

GTD: In my example she quoted $350 so that is +$100... And don't be an enabler of hooker logic... Originally Posted by c0nway
hooker logic feed me cock and bread leave the whine with the wife
lol @ deanna

and SH, it's not a matter or budget............. I'm done trying to explain...
I understand......ijs.... its her loss. I am pretty sure she isnt the only person who does that as well

lol @ deanna

and SH, it's not a matter or budget............. I'm done trying to explain... Originally Posted by c0nway