"I hate Hindus and Muslims,"

• WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 10:54 AM
A 31-year-old Bronx woman who was seen muttering to herself before shoving a man onto subway tracks in front of a speeding train said she did so because, "I hate Hindus and Muslims," prosecutors said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...nyc-train?lite

Has anyone seen or heard from our resident Muslim hater, LovingKayla, since this arrest?

A 31-year-old Bronx woman who was seen muttering to herself before shoving a man onto subway tracks in front of a speeding train said she did so because, "I hate Hindus and Muslims," prosecutors said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...nyc-train?lite

Has anyone seen or heard from our resident Muslim hater, LovingKayla, since this arrest?

Originally Posted by WTF

We will take you and drop you off in the middle of Afghanistan
and you can give out hugs and all day suckers to the Taliban.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 11:12 AM
We will take you and drop you off in the middle of Afghanistan
and you can give out hugs and all day suckers to the Taliban.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by bojulay
I'd really like to see you try that.

Using the gun argument, clearly we should now ban subway trains. Trains kill people, just like guns kill people.

Forget the nutjob pulling the trigger or standing on the subway platform.
What have you got against hispanic women WTF?
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Using the gun argument, clearly we should now ban subway trains. Trains kill people, just like guns kill people.

Forget the nutjob pulling the trigger or standing on the subway platform. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Not with me...my issue has always been "Nuts with guns", not guns.

But then you wind up with wacko's like JD Cornhole arguing for mentally ill Army brats being denied to right to carry! Good Lord. I bet the parents of his students 90% of the time ask for their money back after he is done trying to brainwash their kid!
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 03:49 PM
What have you got against hispanic women WTF? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I got the same problem with this Hispanic chick as I have with LovingKayla. Their racist attitude toward others not like them. In particular , their repulsive attitude toward all things Muslims.
What I find amazing is how simplistic you fellas are with your justification for 1) ARMING THE POPULATION and 2) NOT SPENDING MONEY ON MENTAL HEALTH CARE

What's it gonna be teapukes? Loads or lithium?

BTW -- Old age kills people. We should outlaw Old Stupid Farts... Not to mention hating slunts who obviously are only selling their "services" because they hate men.
Without something to say WTF breaks out the lies again.
Nuts with subway trains, nuts with cars, nuts with knives, nuts with bombs.....uh what is the common thread here? Need I go on. WTF you have made my point for me.

As far as hating people, I dont hate anyone other than those that would do me or my family or my country harm.
Hell I dont even hate Democrats, just think they are the common thread in what is wrong.
They're also in power, dipshit.
I got the same problem with this Hispanic chick as I have with LovingKayla. Their racist attitude toward others not like them. In particular , their repulsive attitude toward all things Muslims. Originally Posted by WTF
Sometimes, I believe that with some people it's less racist and more having a strong attack of xenophobia which seems to be the problem. People from other cultures are different and others don't understand it.

Hence, they dislike those people who are so different than they are.

However, this lady just seemed mentally off.

Certainly doesn't help the guy that she just killed in a vicious manner.

Ugh. Very disturbing story.
Am I the only one who wishes this guy had side stepped ?