OMG

I just read a ad that said this lady charges a $50 ex for Daty.now that's Crazy.I want to play more to try to please her?
I just read a ad that said this lady charges a $50 ex for Daty.now that's Crazy.I want to play more to try to please her? Originally Posted by topcat123124
It's a very pretty, tasty kitty. That option is for us diners that do it because we like it, not necessarily for her pleasure.
I just read a ad that said this lady charges a $50 ex for Daty.now that's Crazy.I want to play more to try to please her? Originally Posted by topcat123124
But today it's free LOL!

It's a very pretty, tasty kitty. That option is for us diners that do it because we like it, not necessarily for her pleasure. Originally Posted by generalbob
You may still be able to watch her play with her boyfriend for an additional charge........I'm pretty sure I'll pass!
Next time they up at 430am, Bf can have my complimentary cream pie. Their warped fantasy was stale already
link please
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1596686 Originally Posted by tigerjedi69
thanks
errr
pass
Have not seen any reviews on her lately........................ ......
I can only wonder how much the shower option will cost! LOL

What a wonderful SP! http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1606591
I can only wonder how much the shower option will cost! LOL

What a wonderful SP! http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1606591 Originally Posted by Perryay
I actually give her a lot of credit. She is trying different marketing approaches to find a niche market. Do a lot of guys like it? I dunno but a lot of girls could learn something from this approach. Ya know just change it up a bit. If the money was right... hell I might give it a shot.
I actually give her a lot of credit. She is trying different marketing approaches to find a niche market. Do a lot of guys like it? I dunno but a lot of girls could learn something from this approach. Ya know just change it up a bit. If the money was right... hell I might give it a shot. Originally Posted by ben dover
I don't have a problem with her business approach.
She sounds a lot better than going to an AMP.
I actually give her a lot of credit. She is trying different marketing approaches to find a niche market. Do a lot of guys like it? I dunno but a lot of girls could learn something from this approach. Ya know just change it up a bit. If the money was right... hell I might give it a shot. Originally Posted by ben dover
In Buff we have Asian Cameron who pretty much offers the same and claims to be happy with the results....
I thought it odd to charge extra for daty. But it is coming from a rub and tug provider. Her base half hour rub and tug with an attactive lady is 100. R&T is the least intimate committment/acting from a provider.

FS with an attractive lady ranges from 150 to 300 for a minimum apointment.

I rarely eat a pussy, and not fuck it. If i did not fuck it, it is because I got head.

So if I wanted upsell from a R&T, it would be head first, then CFS with Daty.
I thought it odd to charge extra for daty. But it is coming from a rub and tug provider. Originally Posted by jondalart
Hey some try an upcharge ya fer springing the girls free from their iron bra......