Ladies , Lingerie Mixer?

So , I've Been thinking of a way to get all the or MAJORITY of the Sexy Dallas providers together! The guys have their own weird bond but the providers not really much.

How do you ladies think a Lingerie Mixer would go? Thinking about renting a huge loft , and maybe later that night opening doors for clients( that I'm still thinking about) , drinks and food or anything else you can think of will be provided.

Ladies if you are interested and would possibly like to be in attendance shoot Me A email or PM, Fellas you guys as well leave your opinion Lingerie Or everyone just run around Naked hmmmmm ?!

Hope to get feedback soon & I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day BESOS 😘
I think it'd be a good idea !
The mixer is a great idea. I love wearing very sexy sheer lingerie. Maybe when we let the guys in, we model the lingerie for a brief time and then strip nude and just mingle with the guys who are still dressed. Girls totally nude with guys fully dressed with kissing and maybe some limited fondling allowed will be so hot)))
Will look forward to the fallout from this.

After the girls model for the guys and get nude, I am in favor of the guys stripping so everyone is mixing in the nude!! A nude or naturist event is the way for the gals to get a lot of new clients!! Traditional mixers are just too vanilla!!!
Danielle, count me in for an all nude mixer or any kind of nude get together
I can see it now Caligula revisited.
Will look forward to the fallout from this.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Why... whatever do you mean? <blinks innocently>
Love to meet the landlord and the neighbors. Sounds like the sword fight of the century.
Count me in! Great idea.
I think an all nude lingerie party is best held in a private apartment!! As I stated, the gals will get lots of new clients so will be a big success!! Maybe even auction off the sexxxxyyyy lingerie to the guys with or without the gal
Are y'all going to have pillow fights and play tickle monster before the horndog herd gets let in?
What could possibly go wrong?
Hmmmm a big Orgy is the worst right lol?! But Since I've gotten soo much great feedback It's Definitely happening ! For all details contact me and only me , And for the men who are interested in coming please pm me as well
Tupperware party. Multi level. Where's Pyramider when we need him?
grace, cant u tell that fun in dfw is just showing the cum-plosion that would occur after getting that critical mass of naked bodies together?
fusion!!!