URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Denton Dr
Activities: BBBJ TS TBwBiting TUMA HJ RT BBBJ CG ACG CL MISH
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 60" and 89#s of spinnerific deliciousness. Cute face. B upgrades. Thin ballerina body.
Recommendation: Yes
Bittersweet. Maybe she follow the path of others, like Kay or Lisa, and occasionally surprise some lucky fawker with an encore.
Nice one Ronin !! And congrats on your 50th !! Lol..
Thanks guys. She and I had talked about one offs here and there my last few visits. But Friday she seemed resolute that she's done. There's a lot going on now for her, so it may change when things settle down.
Interesting to hear she’s leaving. I wish Orange would return to make up for Kara leaving us.
Interesting to hear she’s leaving. I wish Orange would return to make up for Kara leaving us. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
There's still plenty of talent left to love
It is really sad she is gone
Interesting to hear she’s leaving. I wish Orange would return to make up for Kara leaving us. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
OMG.. Orange was lendgendary. She was one of the best ones I've seen to date. Lost count on the number of visits. lol
Kara was one of the few that got me to relax enough for a good Rusty... damn just when I was getting used to it, she will be missed
She will be missed.