URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill
Activities: BBBJ,LFK,CG,K9 and More BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Short Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short petite spinner. 5"1 ish. Nice full C cup I think. Hot tight little body.
Recommendation: Yes
Jessica is always a memorable visit... thanks for reminding me
I was starting to wonder if she had moved on. This is the first review I've seen on her since I came back on the site.
Nope. Still the queen of NY. Had an exceptional visit with her last Friday.
Ah! Jessica... one of my favorites. Such a good Catholic girl. Need to see her again soon.
Ah! Jessica... one of my favorites. Such a good Catholic girl. Need to see her again soon. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Sure.
Sure. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Happy to see you agree with me, Pat. And I mean that jokingly regarding your ambiguous response.

Please stop by and visit sometime when you’re in the DFW area and I’ll treat you to a HHR with one of our fine Catholic Asian hostesses. That is of course if your old beat up pickup truck can make it up I-45 without incident.

And I’ll even buy you a cup of coffee and a pastry at the same place where I met my current Korean spinner girlfriend. Deal?
My NTDL...Jessica who is very consistent what she does.
Does anyone have pics of her they can PM? I assume posting them on a thread is now forbidden. I like the idea of a hot dirty blonde AMP lady