Address: I10
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
NCNS not a review...and yes...what he said in private^
Thread moved to coed .... if NCNS then it’s not a review .
My age is 27 don't know why you put 30+++ everyone that sees me in person knows I got very young face people never believe me when I tell them my age...
You are mad hunny I told you 1hr before our appointment was set that I couldn't see you I even apologise and offer to give you a discount for the inconveniences for not making it to our appointment....it's kind of rude to wrote things about someone and you never meet me in person..
I texted you apologize told you will make it up to you next time we meet thank you..
^there you go

I texted you apologize told you will make it up to you next time we meet thank you.. Originally Posted by BigBustyAnna
You sound so sweet. I like that apology. I will accept your apology on his behalf.

I remember years ago a massage therapist that I ended up being good friends with off the board stood me up first appointment and I was so arrogant and rude to her... a total asshole...I was like the nerve of you do you know who I am..fuck off.

Now this girl was so hot I knew she would curse me out. But she didnt. A few days later she texted back saying she was sorry and would make it up to me...she did and were good friends off the board to this day. Now you cant be that way with every one but everyone ain't me. ;-)
  • FAHQ2
  • 08-19-2018, 08:05 AM
At least you got an apology. She ghosted on me Friday afternoon and I haven’t heard shit from her.
Shit happens people. As if you’ve never been on your way to a provider and work/wife/car/kids/life got “in the way”.

Anna was nice enough to understand the one time I tired to set something up with her.

She was understanding and sweet about it. I will definitely “make it up” to her when we finally meet!!
Boy there are some butthurt fucktards in this thread, not EatEMup though.
Hunny I am sorry but if you give me your # will check to see if you texted me truly am sorry hunny will give you discount for the inconveniences sorry again..just been moving in between offices and decorating it sorry hunny been busy all weekend...will make it up to you...to "FAHQ2" to anyone who set a appointment for this past week been busy setting up my new office..but starting Monday will be ready & settle in
  • pxmcc
  • 08-20-2018, 12:42 AM
^^good shit Madam..