Which provider has the best in all location

Title should say incall.

Which provider has the total package when it comes to an incall location? Clean, nice area, discreet, decorated nice, shower with amenities, bottled water and so on.
Callie Jones....hands down. In over 40 encounters over the past 16 months, visiting all kinds of providers in various incalls, Callie has not only the best incall, but the most excellent L2 FBSM. I’ve seen her twice in the past two weeks and absolutely love her first class service and setting. Nicole Cox ranks right up there as well.
Thank you for the mention. I am so in love with my place!

Callie Jones....hands down. In over 40 encounters over the past 16 months, visiting all kinds of providers in various incalls, Callie has not only the best incall, but the most excellent L2 FBSM. I’ve seen her twice in the past two weeks and absolutely love her first class service and setting. Nicole Cox ranks right up there as well. Originally Posted by Energizerbunny1971
  • 1life
  • 03-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Allegra’s place !
Any location that's NOT at the 635/75/Coit intersection.
My new place is coming together nicely, also Lexy Reed has a super nice place too
  • grean
  • 03-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Any location that's NOT at the 635/75/Coit intersection. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Cmon! Those are the best!
I never got to have any fun on that huge sack at Naughtyville. Anyone have something similar?
  • grean
  • 03-05-2019, 12:05 PM
What makes an in call the best? Is it the discreet entry/exit, low crime area, ez parking, good water pressure in the shower?
Bliss of DFW
Lindsey Lacey - her setup is immaculate. Nobody comes close
Hands down, Nicole Cox has an awesome place! Discrete parking, tons of restaurants, low crime rate, and you don't have to register your car in the parking lot from being towed.
  • Caleb
  • 03-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Best incalls I have recently visited:

Audrinalee - total pleasure palace
Nicole Cox (saw a friend of hers, really need to meet Nicole)
Delilah Rose
Sophia Dane/AbbyNicole
I have to toss my name into the hat! My playpen is private, fully stocked and set up to accommodate
Gotta say Kendall4U has everything. Including hooks to hang clothes and those wonderfully placed mirrors. Seeing her great tush in the mirror is so hot.

Bliss of DFW has a really cool place, with at least 3 play spots.
Damn, It's time to be back in DFW!!!