Never got a chance to establish regular providers

This past week has been a hard one. I just moved to TX from ATL a few months ago, I have seen maybe 5 providers and been to several AMP’s.. like Bali,blue, good t, etc... but truthfully been working my ass off getting settled here with the family. I am super f’n sad because I was unable to establish at least a short list of regular providers before all these new laws have ruined the fucking game, it was risky before but now this is fucking ridiculous.
This past week has been a hard one. I just moved to TX from ATL a few months ago, I have seen maybe 5 providers and been to several AMP’s.. like Bali,blue, good t, etc... but truthfully been working my ass off getting settled here with the family. I am super f’n sad because I was unable to establish at least a short list of regular providers before all these new laws have ruined the fucking game, it was risky before but now this is fucking ridiculous. Originally Posted by Tcooler

you can add me to your list pm me for details... I may be new here but I'm not new to any of this and have been established all over California through other sites... If your interested I'm sure I will be hearing from you soon 😊
Most of the ladies aren't gone, you'll just have to look harder/elsewhere.
Were still here! Just check the co ed discussions and other sites for ads!(:
You haven't seen me? 214.417.5675
Eccie and p411 providers also post on other web sites. You have to get through screening which means offering references. If you don't have any, then choose some fat or newbie girls that have fewer screening limits. If that does not work, then ask for coffee or tea meet-up with the provider. That way she can size you up and make sure you aren't LE or a creep. In the end, this is a money game for the providers. Because of these stupid new laws, it's getting harder for these girls to make money so don't expect them to be too hard-knuckle in seeing new clients.
Yup like others have said - most are still here just in a “quiet mode”. Look thru the encounters and send a private message. Things will go back to normal eventually
We are definitely still here!
Me too if your interested!!
That Sophia... Damn!
Lips look amazing!
I understand how your feeling I just moved here and meeting new friends is kind of hard
They haven’t left. There here, but quiet.
You just need to reach out and see who can verify you with pm, I guess that's still the way. Go fish a little and get you hook wet. Regulars just don't happen...they (I) hook you in after a few visits and then the risks go way down and the rewards go way up. Just never ever go looking or posting that you need a regular

That's the way i nearly found a regular back in 2017 when i was still active on this site
This past week has been a hard one. I just moved to TX from ATL a few months ago, I have seen maybe 5 providers and been to several AMP’s.. like Bali,blue, good t, etc... but truthfully been working my ass off getting settled here with the family. I am super f’n sad because I was unable to establish at least a short list of regular providers before all these new laws have ruined the fucking game, it was risky before but now this is fucking ridiculous. Originally Posted by Tcooler
The game isn't ruined, but it seems that it may take an extra step or two in your research process. The ladies are still around. You'll have to use other places to gather all the information you need in making that decision.
We're a little more quiet but we're still kicking