provider cleanliness

Hi girls I need y'all to do me a small little flavor, before I show up please, please shave your legs. You know the time you tell us to wait 10 min before we come up, that's prefect opportunity to take the razor to them cams. My tongue & lips thank you.
As someone who shaved his legs in high school for football, one does not simply "tidy up" their legs in 10 minutes.

I am surprised the amount of times I've felt leg stubble though.
I am surprised the amount of times I've felt leg stubble though. Originally Posted by zx10
Doesn't matter: had sex...

Maybe that's why I prefer morning appointments?
This will not end well.

I don't recommend shaving right before an appointment. I used to shave before to get rid of stubble, but sometimes I'd nick myself. Fresh cut + unknown provider's status = very bad idea.
This will not end well.

I don't recommend shaving right before an appointment. I used to shave before to get rid of stubble, but sometimes I'd nick myself. Fresh cut + unknown provider's status = very bad idea. Originally Posted by Oh Don Piano
In all seriousness, you are correct. It's my understanding that you want to avoid shaving right before an appointment. Even if you don't noticeably cut yourself, it can cause micro abrasions that can leave you open to all sorts of things.
Doesn't matter: had sex...

Originally Posted by wadeinthecity
Yup, stubble will never stop me from seeing a provider, unless it's on her face.
I must state for the record that I once received a SS from a provider that "forgot" to shave that morning. Those tiny little stubbles rubbed me raw. It was quite uncomfortable.
So, I agree with this PSA. Keep it neat and tidy, or keep it away.
As long as I get to eat w/o getting hair caught in my throat, I could care less about stubble on a woman's legs.
I feel as if the smooth, soft skin is a turn on...but on a females part we may have to shave more than once a day and for me...does not take 10 min I take my time with every part to make sure I do not nick it..especially lil miss down below
realize if we get cold hair grows back FASTER.
This is nothing....

Trying doing Greek with a partner who wasn't prepared in cleanliness.

Thank God for Super Bowls.
I believe that a provider should be perfectly shaven and freshly clean for each and every appointment. However, when we travel or have an extremely busy day, stubble happens and while there is time to freshen up, there may not be time to scrape away that shadow. Also, too much shaving in one day causes a burn and cuts. Very unsafe.
I am baby smooth for all my appointments but when I travel and have back to back appointments, it is a toss up as to priority. I'd rather taste clean for you.

Ok, so that being said.....Please, please make sure that you are as clean as you expect your provider to be. Wash the pee-pee off and trim those long hairs. Newbies don't understand this and I assume all the girls coming over from Backpage don't either.

I'm off my soapbox now. :-)
.....Please, please make sure that you are as clean as you expect your provider to be. Originally Posted by Jessie Montana
Wise words from a wise woman.
I usually tell the provider especially a BPer I will be clean and freshly showered. Hoping they will get the hint. Some say me too and others say okay. I stop short of saying I expect you to be fresh and clean also. Being freshly shaved should be an automatic.

Maybe that is one reason I like to include a shower in the activities. For that last little bit of cleanliness. Fresh clean skin taste so much better.
I know you lady's sometimes don't have time to groom ever hour on the hour and a little stubble ok. I'm just talking about more than a couple of days worth. If you shave in the morning and I show up at 8pm your not going to be hairy beast, hopefully...lol. And Jessie for the record I always shower and shave before an appointment also put on a little aftershave..not too much. Too much stink-um juice is a turn off.