Fake Review

Well, surprise, surprise!

omgTHatA$$ - Thanks for the nice review, but it's a shame that you have to do that for PA credit.

Also, anyone who has seen me knows that my InCall is in North Dallas, not downtown.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054912881
I love the integrity. Makes me want to add some brown sugar in my life,
But this may not be an alert sweetheart.
I love the integrity. Makes me want to add some brown sugar in my life,
But this may not be an alert sweetheart. Originally Posted by cush

Thanks! Whether this is alert-worthy or not, this user seems to have pulled this stunt before as seen in this review. So yes, there is a cause for some definite concern right here!

Also, I believe that Angel Eyes Lacey has had a similar issue with this person as well.
Dammit. ..anyone Douchebag... just make it hard for the nice guys...
My Bad - This guy is legit!

The hobbyist in question is on P411 - I'm just now reading the message from this gentleman where he said he was going to post a review. It was totally MY fault that I didn't read this earlier.

False alarm folks! I jumped the gun and assumed he was a fake reviewer because there was some drama earlier with the same handle. But alas, there is no drama here on this end with this gentlemen. No fake review was posted!

And sweetheart, if you're reading this - I am so sorry! I apologize MUCHO and in the future, I will be sure to make up for my error in more ways than one! I am thankful & grateful for you visiting and making an end to a wonderful night - also thanks giving me a nice review. Again, I apologize.

- Brown Sugar Baby
what person are you referring to and what review is in question ? how is it fake or not fake i dont understand this post and whats its referring to or if its referring another thread?
what person are you referring to and what review is in question ? how is it fake or not fake i dont understand this post and whats its referring to or if its referring another thread? Originally Posted by Rachel
She explained it and apologized...just scroll upward....
Brown Sugar baby... I commend you for correcting your wrong. It take a Big person to do that. I was wronged by a provider recently and she has yet to apologize for it. But hey its all good. I just wont go see her anymore. Big ups to u...that makes me put u on the my "LIST".
I will be sure to make up for my error in more ways than one! I am thankful & grateful for you visiting and making an end to a wonderful night - also thanks giving me a nice review. Again, I apologize.
An apology is often looked upon as the air it holds. unlike days of old. An empty vessel, to give the giver of the insult, hoping for a pass, However, How often does one Back Up their Apology with Sincerity .
It's not what you say, It's What You Do, that shows your True Heart!

+1 for Brown Sugar! We All Make Mistakes, that makes us hobbyists, I mean Human! lol
My opinion you shouldn't wait for him to read this, be proactive and make your apology directly, not indirectly. PM, text or email him, but you may have already done this...But what happened to your incall isn't downtown?

I was beginning to wonder if ModelClient had a new handle?
I write fake reviews all the time. Piece of cake.
I write fake reviews all the time. Piece of cake. Originally Posted by pyramider
lol.
BrownSugarBaby,

You are looking beautiful, in addition any man would like to spend quality time with you.....Have been traveling for business for the past moth, it is good to be back home in Dallas...

TexasCowboy
Thanks guys for all the kind words - You guys are great! Also, I've already sent a personal apology to the reviewer. As mentioned above, we all make mistakes and no one is perfect.
BrownSugarBaby,

You are looking beautiful, in addition any man would like to spend quality time with you.....Have been traveling for business for the past moth, it is good to be back home in Dallas...

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy

Thanks! Welcome back home !