Thank you, Miss Valentina

Thank you for expanding my vocabulary on an almost daily basis. Without you, I would not have the pleasure of words like "bloviate," "douchecanoe," and my personal favorite "squish mitten' (now if I could just say it with a straight face, such as to the laser technician, "You're killing my squish mitten!").

What are some of your favorite Miss V words?
Thank you for expanding my vocabulary on an almost daily basis. Without you, I would not have the pleasure of words like "bloviate," "douchecanoe," and my personal favorite "squish mitten' (now if I could just say it with a straight face, such as to the laser technician, "You're killing my squish mitten!").

What are some of your favorite Miss V words? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'm partial to crotchfruit
I have nothing but love for Miss V nothing is sexier than a lady with a creative and large vocabulary with a personality to match!!!

Ahhh squish mitten is my fav. tho
I fucking love her vocabulary.
Shes a female "centaur"
But, with better hair
Shes a female "centaur"
But, with better hair Originally Posted by knotty man
Having met them both, I can honestly say that she has WAY better hair.
Taking nothing away from Miss V. the term squish mitten has been around forever.

I first heard it used as slang for pussy by a friend six years ago and have used it here myself a few times over the past few years.

Point being it's not a product of anyone's creativity on Eccie. Of course she never claimed it was.
Having met them both, I can honestly say that she has WAY better hair. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
He wears a turtleneck quite well though.
Taking nothing away from Miss V. the term squish mitten has been around forever.

I first heard it used as slang for pussy by a friend six years ago and have used it here myself a few times over the past few years.

Point being it's not a product of anyone's creativity on Eccie. Of course she never claimed it was. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Well, I for one had never heard it, so kudos to her for bringing it to my attention.
Well, I for one had never heard it, so kudos to her for bringing it to my attention. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Kudos for sure. Comedian Mitch Fatel uses the term often in his standup routine and a simple Google search of the term shows it's commonly used in the slang dictionary.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 05:06 PM
I'm partial to dick holster.
I'm partial to dick holster. Originally Posted by tzv13
Another great one!
may I be the first to say my favorite word to hear her say is YES. followed by MORE.
I personally like the dichotomy of her eloquence & inner ratchet; hence, when she uses the word:

fuccboi.
Her vocabulary is hung like a horse.