Signature lines for rent?

Three down, about a million to go. Who else has one up for grabs?!
Three down, about a million to go. Who else has one up for grabs?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Don't get cocky Claire. Or else I'll put Nilla in my sig line. Or SDR.
Claire,
Good to the last drop
Don't get cocky Claire. Or else I'll put Nilla in my sig line. Or SDR. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Hobbyists promoting other hobbyists - where oh where have I seen that before???
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 05:23 PM
And thus the start of Claire's Evil Empire was born. If you do come over to the dark side, she definitely has cookies.
Don't get cocky Claire. Or else I'll put Nilla in my sig line. Or SDR. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Uh, NO. That would be a little awkward for me.

-Nilla
Hobbyists promoting other hobbyists - where oh where have I seen that before??? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
hmmmm ... let me think
My sig lines are available for very reasonable rates.

Please PM for barter terms & conditions.
I'm up to four now! Fuck yes!

I think everyone should do this for their favorite providers!
And thus the start of Claire's Evil Empire was born. If you do come over to the dark side, she definitely has cookies. Originally Posted by tzv13
And Booze. Don't forget the booze.

-Nilla
And Booze. Don't forget the booze.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Yes, I have way too much booze.
Claire - you sure you can afford the rent on all these sig lines? This shit ain't free.

Payment due in volcano cakes.
I expect baked goods.
Claire,
Good to the last drop Originally Posted by Magicman67
Is that a reference to cum dripping from Claire She Blow's cunt?
Is that a reference to cum dripping from Claire She Blow's cunt? Originally Posted by Whispers
I suspect that if there is any justice in this world, the Karma Fairy is really gonna do a number on you one day. When it happens, do not even contemplate on the WHY of it...... all this mean spirited shit you do and have done will be why.

-Nilla