Have you ever been outed by a clueless provider or monger?

This has happened to me twice in the hobby. Both times were way back in the ASPD days by the same clueless provider.

She had no bad intentions but just simply had a combination of a small brain and a big mouth. She liked me and started talking to others about me.

One time she told another monger about my distinct automobile. As a result I walked out of the gym one day to find a monger had slipped a piece of paper through my slightly cracked open window onto the front seat with his monger handle and ASPD written on it.

Another time I was approached by her ex-boyfriend/driver on the street a year after her outcall appointment saying "Hey aren't you so and so? K..... told me you're a really cool guy. So whatcha you been up to?

Weirdly after that I saw him two more times around town while I was with girlfriends and the moron would try to start conversations as if we were buddies.

Ever happened to you?
I've been getting calls from a couple 210 phone numbers saying they are Carmen and my girlfriend wants me to set an appointment with her. So either someone gave out my number, or it's cops trying to entrap me. But more than likely a ex gave out my number trying to fuck me over. Got to love smart phones and block.
^^^ set up appt, no show, and watches who starts a thread saying you have a smelly dick.
^^^ set up appt, no show, and watches who starts a thread saying you have a smelly dick. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I'm hoping that is a private joke between you and the chronically banned member below my previous post.
^ that is something that happens frequently in San Antonio (and sporadically throughout the board in general), for some reason. That's the to go attack on the gents. Go figure.