BIGFAGBOO

• 3dom
  • 03-29-2020, 11:24 AM
In the wake, I’d bet the farm that BiGFAGBOO Is gaging on cock & knee deeeep in man-ass... bless his heart
look who got out of Jail. Welcome Back, guess you circled around to your original handle.....
  • 3dom
  • 03-29-2020, 12:08 PM
look who got out of Jail. Welcome Back, guess you circled around to your original handle..... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Lol, King Of The Chumps

You & your 5-grade educated ass would know right?. How can you write fake & lackluster reviews now?? You don’t have the money and never have you broke bitch ! Lol

I guess you are making your hand have orgasms, like you always have... give your lies & little crooked cock a break!
Tyler Texas Dumb Fuck
  • 3dom
  • 03-29-2020, 12:29 PM
look who got out of Jail. Welcome Back, guess you circled around to your original handle..... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
How does anyone with as limited an education as you possess the expendable income to frolic as you claim?? Inheritance from Uncle Deeker? Lmao
Simple answer, THEY DONT!
Wet food stamps, IOUs, and toothless smiles dont “git er done”!

Read those fucking reviews! They are all identical! They are as fabricated as they are utterly boring

You cannot afford gas money to get to Dallas County, let alone buy some ass! Get it straight Ghost-Dick
I guess Jail did not agree with you. Did you talk to yourself to feel self important? You are off to a great start, how long can you hold out until you get banned again? Glad you read all my reviews. Did not learn anything did ya? No that is not possible but I can say that I have missed you...Wait...missed this handle!! I will not satisfy you with a rude Comment other than just "Welcome Back" This handle suits you. I guess reading through those other handles you can get the ROS so you havent missed a lick. Good for you 3Dom. Your insight is so valuable here that it will be a breath of fresh air!!!! Sorry you got Banned on that other site as well...But I am sure you have other handles there as well.... Here is to our brief time back together....
  • 3dom
  • 03-29-2020, 01:06 PM
I guess Jail did not agree with you. Did you talk to yourself to feel self important? You are off to a great start, how long can you hold out until you get banned again? Glad you read all my reviews. Did not learn anything did ya? No that is not possible but I can say that I have missed you...Wait...missed this handle!! I will not satisfy you with a rude Comment other than just "Welcome Back" This handle suits you. I guess reading through those other handles you can get the ROS so you havent missed a lick. Good for you 3Dom. Your insight is so valuable here that it will be a breath of fresh air!!!! Sorry you got Banned on that other site as well...But I am sure you have other handles there as well.... Here is to our brief time back together.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Go brush your gums...
  • 3dom
  • 03-29-2020, 01:22 PM
I guess Jail did not agree with you. Did you talk to yourself to feel self important? You are off to a great start, how long can you hold out until you get banned again? Glad you read all my reviews. Did not learn anything did ya? No that is not possible but I can say that I have missed you...Wait...missed this handle!! I will not satisfy you with a rude Comment other than just "Welcome Back" This handle suits you. I guess reading through those other handles you can get the ROS so you havent missed a lick. Good for you 3Dom. Your insight is so valuable here that it will be a breath of fresh air!!!! Sorry you got Banned on that other site as well...But I am sure you have other handles there as well.... Here is to our brief time back together.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
And thank the lord for auto spell correct...
I, for one, am ecstatic he's back. It's been real dull around here lately.
  • slap
  • 03-29-2020, 03:27 PM
I gotta admit I got a chuckle out of this
Mods must be taking an afternoon siesta
Mods must be taking an afternoon siesta Originally Posted by luv2luv
Don't you dare wake them. The madness that comes from this might be the best fun we get in a while.
3dom

Please keep the insults of the boad

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
3dom

Please keep the insults of the boad

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner. Originally Posted by gman44
Can we petition to give him a pass? He is quite entertaining